Favorite Behind-the-Scenes Rumors

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I would want to see the Super Punch Out era with Susan Seaforth Hayes and that singing woman, I can never remember her name. Jeri Clayton (the character name).

Posted · Report post

To this day, I have a soft spot in my heart for all the many variations on the "Guess Who's Doin' Who Behind the Dumpsters at GH" rumor (courtesy of Datalounge, of course). Depending on who you ask, it was either Stephen Martines and Jacob Young, Tyler Christopher and somebody (forget who), Steve Burton and somebody (forget who), Greg Vaughn and somebody (I think the girl who played Summer?), Cynthia Preston (ex-Faith) and Wally Kurth, Greg Vaughn and somebody else, Mo B and whoever was/is his "leading lady" at the moment.... As I've said, there are so many variations. wink.png

Those bring back a lot of memories. John Ingle always knew who was doing who in the GH parking lot. While I never heard the ones in regards to Cynthia & Wally and Mo & whoever, I've heard detailed stories about all the other ones.

Posted · Report post

Or Susan Hayes and Brenda Benet arguments. Who had the beef with Gloria Loring on the set?

Posted · Report post

I would want to see the Super Punch Out era with Susan Seaforth Hayes and that singing woman, I can never remember her name. Jeri Clayton (the character name).

Or Susan Hayes and Brenda Benet arguments. Who had the beef with Gloria Loring on the set?

If you read Bill & Susan Hayes' memoir, Susan's pretty open and honest about her behind the scenes feuds and feeling somewhat regret in regards Brenda's suicide.

Posted (edited) · Report post

The thought of Coltin Scott and Jacob Young [!@#$%^&*] is kind of hot even to me LOL and you know Jacob bottomed

Edited by SoapBoy94

Posted · Report post

The one where Jarlena fans supposedly sent a comforter to the DAYS studio wanting them to have more love scenes and said comforter was supposedly used during a Steve/Kayla love scene instead.

Posted · Report post

Hell, I would have liked to have been a fly on the coke. *SNORT!/TWEAK!*

Haa!

Me too.

Posted · Report post

"Did that bitch just fall off the boat?"

"Don't tell anybody!"

"[!@#$%^&*], they found her. I knew she couldn't act, but she could at least drown..."

Posted · Report post

Didn't Peter Reckell and Billy Warlock !@#$%^&*]?

Posted · Report post

The one where Jarlena fans supposedly sent a comforter to the DAYS studio wanting them to have more love scenes and said comforter was supposedly used during a Steve/Kayla love scene instead.

LMAO, thats funny as hell. Thats something Id have done had I been the director

Posted · Report post

It was a set of sheets, and it really happened because it was confirmed in SOD lol.

Didn't Peter Reckell and Billy Warlock !@#$%^&*]?

Thats always been the rumor.

The Jacob Young/Colton Scott and Bree Williamson/BethAnn Bonner rumors were always fun.

The DAYS fighting over dressing rooms stories are great, esp Hall vs Chappell.

RKK vs Alfonso, Rinna and Sweeneys mother is a classic.

Posted · Report post

I hadn't heard that Reckell/Warlock thing. Um...awkward times for Julie Pinson I guess.

Posted · Report post

If you read Bill & Susan Hayes' memoir, Susan's pretty open and honest about her behind the scenes feuds and feeling somewhat regret in regards Brenda's suicide.

She really is. I read it, I was say I would have loved to been there for it.

Posted · Report post

What about Kristian Alfonso not liking the guy who played Jude St. Clair?

Posted · Report post

I hadn't heard that Reckell/Warlock thing.

I've never heard that either.

I have heard that Billy Warlock and Kin Shriner were f-buddies ... and that Warlock's marriage to Marcy Walker ended when she walked in on him having sex with a man.