ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Reckless had susan walters (ex-Lorna, Loving) this week as Gregory harisson's mistress and I think Linda Purl who plays his wife was also on Port charles. Kelly Rutherford (Generations, MP) was also in the episode you mentionned with erin chambers.

Does Cam Gigandet qualify as a soap star cuz he was PHYLIS' SON FOR ABOUT 5 seconds i think.

Reckless has one hell of a gorgeous cast btw. I seriously want Falk Hentsen to end up on GH as whatever as long as he is on it lol

• Members

The interview with Cristina Raines was very interesting and spanned many different appearances. I never knew that she and Morgan Fairchild's mutual onscreen dislike spilled over offscreen as well, or that she dated Mark Harmon for several years. I guess one really does learn something new every day!!

• Members

I went with the show i was actually watching lol

Too bad about Reckless because the show keeps on surprising me. I could do without Anna Wood but the rest of the cast gels really well together. And shawn Hatosy makes for a really good bad vilain.

I wonder if it would have worked better had they launched the show in the fall rather than as a summer replacement show.