Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From the hombre moment...by the way I was offended too.....to the nasty woman to not accepting the results just nailed his coffin!

This whole closing borders will I repeat WILL NOT HAPPEN....if Trump becomes president. I cant believe people are eating up this garbage Trump is spewing. No wall will be built.

• Members

That he talks in circles, lies constantly and says "bigly" as if it is a real word. The bar was set pathetically low for that guy. 

The way the Trump people talk, it's almost as if he wants to transport us all back to the 1880s.:unsure:

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Again the pundits give Trump credit and discount Clinton(he did well the first 30 minutes again)

Yet 2 LEGIT polls show she won the debate handily.

At least they now seem to wait before declaring a winner, trying not to look foolish. Hard I know.

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

This is one more night were this whole election just feels so unreal to me.  I wonder if Hillary is livid underneath it all at being forced to run against this idiot? If nothing else she certainly proved tonight that she has an unshakable demeanor. All of these debates have been beneath her (and all of our) dignity to put up with, but tonight, I'm sure I would have lost my temper when he started with that "nasty woman" nonsense.

• Members

Thanks. That was a good article. It does feel like debates were more important this year than in many recent elections. Probably the most importance since about 1980. 

In some ways this is probably when she is most in her element (like with Rick Lazio). It lays bare the basic repulsiveness of the Republican male, that some (like Rubio or scary robot Pence) hide under the surface. I imagine she really does loathe him, and just channeled that into a razor blade performance.