B&B SCOOP: Schae Harrison returns

• Members

Darla might be dead but it seems she won't be forgotten that soon...

Read the full interview here: http://www.tvguide.com/soaps/qa/

It has also been conifrmed that the downright horrendous Dax Griffin (mystery man during the night of accident) is joining B&B in a contract role - so far called "Shane". Look for this walking hair-fiasco to hit LA September 12...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fair dos but Dax Griffin is hot and he did camp quite well in Sunset Beach. It's not like the male characters in B&B need much in the way of acting chops.

This is all sounding very interesting, especially the mystery guy. Hopefully there is a plan to it and it doesn't go the same way as Brad Bell's other mystery characters.

I still want to know what Dante's secret past with Taylor was supposed to be. <_<

• Members

As far as the story is right now, the only point for bringing on that mystery man, IMO, would be that he is a witness for the accident, but I really don't see how that would equate to a contract role. They could have Phoebe spill it to somebody instead of bringing on a whole new character. But I'll give him a chance to see what they do with him. Maybe he'll be a character from somebody's past.

Archived