OLTL: couple small spoilers

• Members

1. According to a listing at IMDb, Mellini Kantayya will play a nurse again (Nurse #2 in this case) on July 25th's OLTL episode. I don't know if this will be just a typical hospital scene, or if someone is in need of medical care, but it is kinda interesting.

2. According to the new ABC SID, Tari Signor is still taping with OLTL. The article says that, although Margaret is in fact really dead this time, Tari will still be popping up a little while longer as "ghost" Margaret, and will be haunting Spencer and others.

*update 07/08/06*

There will be another dayplayer role in the Monday, August 14th episode of OLTL, but I'm not sure what it is yet.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not sure...however, there was a Showfax script for 'Danny' that was posted on April 13th.

Link: http://www.soapsites.net/showfax/060413_danny.pdf (you have to register, for free, to view the link at SoapSites.net) The description of the script says "Spencer checks on a patient, and reveals a recent death in Llanview. "

I know it usually takes about a month or two for that character to appear on screen.

However, there have been several OLTL Showfax scripts since that one that have already been seen on screen, like Langston, the Thai secretary, the morgue attendant, the male model and others.

So, I'm guessing that perhaps maybe it just took a little while longer to cast the role, or that maybe they sent out the casting call earlier, or that maybe there was a rewrite.

While I'm not certain, I still think we will see this 'Danny' person maybe later this month or next. But who knows with OLTL these days.

• Members

Your welcome. And the comments are really interesting, especially the part where it says "Spencer reveals a recent death in Llanview."

Make one wonder who's death they could be referring too. It couldn't be Margaret because everyone knows she is dead...same goes for Duke. And John and David already know Denton is dead and no one in Llanview cared about him anyways. And it can't be George Reston (who dies next week btw) or Norman Leeds because only a few people know them anyway. And Thomas McBain has been dead for 25 years.

So, that part really has me confused. And with Dena the Hack, there's no telling who may be on the chopping block next.

• Members

There was another comment to the effect that the role required a strong actor for a complicated story.

I truly think the death was Duke's but it could be Danny's present Dad as Spencer makes the comment that he'll always save Danny to Danny's question if Spencer will save his dad.

• Members

There will be some more dayplayer roles coming up on OLTL on July 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th; however I am not sure what they will be yet.

I was kind of kinda hoping Margaret would have stayed around alive for a little while longer. She wasn't half bad when she was sane.

• Members

*update*

Marcus Collins will once again appear on OLTL in an actor dayplayer role on July 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st and 24th.

He previously appeared as OLTL on Dec. 16th and 19th, 2005 as a Fitness Trainer, and also in 2005 on July 9th, 11th, 12th, and Nov. 17th and 18th as an actor.

He has also had dayplayer roles on ATWT.

Not sure what dayplayer role he is playing though.

And on a side note, it is great to have my computer back up and running again. It's good to be back! :)

*update for 07/26/06*

Another dayplayer role on OLTL on Wednesday, August 23rd. However, I'm not sure what it is yet though.

Archived