Days Casting Rumor

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I ran out to the store and I believe it was the *newest* TVGuide. Nothing about Wayne Northrop is in the soap section. There was a blurb about DAYS but to tell you the truth, I just skimmed it. It was about Hogan and Days renewal, I think. It had, I think, Dennis Haysbert on the cover. I was kinda hurried so I didn't get a very good look.

• Members

I would love for this to be true, but I remember that Wayne gave an exit interview with SOD and he said that he was tired of the commuting and would not be back.

But, I guess anything can happen. None of us know what is going on behind the scenes.

Besides, I think I read that Josh Taylor (Roman) was getting a new storyline. Maybe he is the "gloved" one.

• Members

Exactly, Keith. They could always release him at that pesky 13 week mark.

Anyway, I just got the new TVGuide in the mail, it has Dennis Haysbert on the cover (Also on are Marcellas and JANELLE from BB7, just had to throw that out there). It's dated July 3-9 ... and in the soap section, they are clearly behind as there is a blurb about NBC "still having not renewed Days" and that Sheffer would be replacing Reilly. And about Drake and Dee's hiatus to save money. That's about it, really. Nothing at all about Wayne returning as Roman ... sooo ... not sure where the originator of this rumor got his/her info from, unless they got the July 10-16 edition even earlier than normal and it's in there?

• Members

ugh ... why?

Im happy with Josh Taylor now that he's only showing up once a month. And after the Alex North thing I don't want Wayne back. I'd much prefer for Roman to just move away.

• Members

It would be amazing and I never say never but I don't see it happening. Wayne said if he ever came back it would most likely not be long term unless there was something huge on the table. He could change his mind though.

I did hear Josh Taylor is getting a new story soon since he signed extension (part of gloved hand maybe) but anything can happen. I would love it but I take this as a rumor right now.

• Members

I haven't heard anything about it. At this point, Josh Taylor should just stay Roman. Even though casting him in that role was stupid, having Wayne come back would force the writers to come up with another convoluted story. DAYS is only now recovering from Melaswen. It's not needed.

Archived