Days Casting Rumor

• Members

I just read at Soap Central that there is a TV Guide article stating that Wayne Northrop is returning to Days.

AS ROMAN BRADY!!!!!!!

The mods need to get on this and find out if this is true or not. As always, take this with the necessary grain of salt.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If this is the case, what will happen to Josh? I want him to stay, just not as Roman Brady. All of this is part of the Gloved Hand story I bet. This is turning back into the DOOL I grew up on.

Did Josh get fired?

• Members

The article looks as though it's a copy from Dustin's board from yesterday. I went to TV Guide and there isn't a word of this that I found online. Josh recently signed an extention to his contract. No one could be happier if this is the truth than me, although I had got used to Josh as Roman.

• Members

If this is true, THANK GOD someone at DAYS has a brain. Seriously!

I'm pretty sure fans will be willing to forget Josh Taylor was Roman just to have Wayne Northrop back.

Or even if they were to reveal John was really Roman, that would work also.

I just want either Hogestyn or (preferrably) Northrop in the role of Roman Brady.

P.S. With Hogan coming on board, maybe we can finally get the truth about ALL of John Black's past.

• Members

That sounds like an awesome story. John is such a mysterious character. I hope they get into his past. It would be great to watch.

I like the guy who plays Roman now. I've never seen the other guy. Was he the first Roman?

• Members

People change their minds. And plus, it's a JOB. It PAYS.

It's probably not true, but I'd love it to be. I should get my TVGuide in the mail today ... of course, it usually comes early but this week it just HAD to come at the last possible second.

Archived