Days Casting Rumor

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it would be too early to bring Northrup back - since he was just on as Alex.

Plus if they did bring him back who would it cost us. We have already been told that the cuts to the budgets are in the millions. I just don't see them getting another biggie after Patch & Kayla back.

Unless the cuts are rumors too. Who knows what to believe anymore. The Days rumors are just getting to be too much.

• Members

i have the TV for the past month and there is no article about Wayne coming back as Roman. Besides I don't see that happening he just left 5 weeks ago i dont expect them to bring him back so soon or that he would want to come back so soon after he stated he wasn't returning to DAYS in the near future.[i think 5 weeks is still considered near future]

• Members

Since there is absolutely no information to back this up, I recommend that this thread be closed.

And, my apologies to all. The ONLY Reason Ii posted this was because the person who posted it on SD said it was in the TV Guide. And like so many have pointed out, why would anyone be that ignorant to post something that could be that easily verified?

Again, my apologies.

• Members

I don't know if I should believe this or not because just about a month ago SOD was telling me that Wayne Nothrop was leaving because he was tired of the four hour drive between his ranch and wherever they rehears for Days.And I hvae heard nothing about the current Roman leaving. Also after that Alex North thing I don't really want to see Northrop coming back. As for uh... I forgot how to spell his name but it wad the guy who played John was mentioned earlier but anyway he isn't on the show any more and neither is Hall(Marlena). The writers didn't have any storylines for em so they let them go so any theory about John being anvolved in this should be wrong.

Archived