OLTL: New Showfax script

• Members

There is a new Showfax sript out, according to Showfax.com . The new script is for a 'Dr. Mulhern'.

Apparently Kelly goes to visit the doctor and is afraid that something is wrong with her baby, and the Doc tries to calm her down.

-------------------------------------------

Yep, I'm afraid that it looks like Kelly is pregnant.

If so, I have a hunch it will end up being Kevin's...but that's only speculation on my part.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course Kelly's pregnant, I find it hard to believe that the writers would pass that up.

Really? I torn between it being Duke's and her and Hugh raising the baby, and it being Duke's and she convinces/tricks Kevin into her and him raising the baby.

• Members

I bet the baby turns out to be Kevin's even though Kelly will think it's Duke's. It really doesn't make sense that she thought she was pregnant while in the hospital after the tornado and that it would be Duke's. She would almost have to had been pregnant before her and Duke did the deed.

• Members

Of corse Kelly's pregnat it's too good. I hope Danny Boy's up for, and I know he is, cause Kevin is gonna go balistic, freak out ya know,When he finds out. I like Dan Gautier I remember him from Son in law with Paully Shore and some other prime time shows as a 1 episode guy but I think he's a perfect Kevin and I hope he stays. I'm lookin' foward to a more crazy "drunken" dare I say "BAD KEVIN". We'll see???

Archived