Terrorist Leader Killed

Kwing42

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly I agree...I will take the above scenario as well as Bush's impeachment

If anything the conditions in Iraq now are much worse than they were on the eve of the 3/19/03 invasion...we have done nothing to end terror over there

You cannot wage war on a concept like terrorism....we already waged a war over a concept (communism for Vietnam) and look where it got us-NOWHERE and a repeat of history but this time a different concept....best bet to defeating terrorism is ending it over many years time peacefully and diplomatically is the best route and key to success

Amen to everything you just wrote-I will enlist the day he sends his white trash twin daughters to go help out in the effort-hey if they support their dad, support his work (and they give real twins LIKE ME a bad name!)

I will always support the troops....my cousin's brains were blown out in Vietnam hence why I always have respect for our military (glad to see they respect Hillary Clinton more than Dumbya-perhaps this will really help her in securing the nomination for presidency in 2008-hey she's already made history let's make it again!)

BTW I'm pleased to see my quote about Mr. Cruise still in your signature :D

And it is not anti-Bush...we are criticizing him

• Members

Ok, guys, this is a thread supporting our troops on a great day yesterday. I think we can all agree we have that in common. Let's stay on topic here. Let's keep the anti-Bush, anti-Republican comments out of here since the intention and topic of this thread is to support the troops. :)

• Members

Osama bin Laden is a mere figurehead. al-Zarqawi was the leader of al-Qaeda. This isn't a distraction, its huge victory for the US coalition. His death is tremendous blow to al-Qaeda and a step towards victory. That is what we want, isn't it? Success in Iraq? Or do we want the war to be a complete failure just so Bush will look bad and we can prove a point?

I'm sorry to rant but its disappointing that such positive news has turned negative here so quickly.

• Members

Well first I want to say congrats to the Air Force and our intelligence community for FINALLY nabbing Zarqawi!! I hope that the innocent Iraqi civilians can now rest asleep a little more soundly, knowing that one of the biggest terrorists in their country is now dead. I hope that the military will be able to use the intelligence that they found on Zarqawi's computer to track down other terrorists (from Al Quaeda and other splinter groups). The sooner we catch ALL the terrorists in Iraq, the sooner we can leave right? I mean that's why we're in Iraq right now--to kill the terrorists right?

I just wish that the military had been ALLOWED to use their intelligence to track down and kill Zarqawi before the war in Iraq started and before so many of our soldiers and Iraqi civilians died!! Oh well, I guess you win some and you lose some!! :unsure:

From a NBC Report on March 2, 2004:

Avoiding attacking suspected terrorist mastermind

Abu Musab Zarqawi blamed for more than 700 killings in Iraq

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4431601

No Zarqawi meant that the basis of going to war vs Iraq b/c of Saddam's alleged ties to terrorism would go away once he died!!

Anyway, I think it's REALLY, REALLY great that the Bush administration was able to catch Zarqawi just only a few short YEARS after the war began. It's very impressive given the fact that he was allowed to slip away before the war. What a great job Pres. Bush and his administration has done in handling this terrorist!! Thank God Bush is president to protect us from these terrorists!!

Archived