Terrorist Leader Killed

Kwing42

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let me know when Osama bin Laden has been captured. Then we'll talk. Until then, this is nothing but a little ploy to distract the people from the fact that Bush sucks ass and this "war" is a mess.

• Members

I really "hate" when people say they "hate". That is really too bad and sucks that people have that much rage in them.

As for bin Laden...I want him too, but he is not the problem now. This dude just beheaded school children. Not even Osama has done that to my knowledge.

I am sorry Danni that you can not see anything positive through your eyes, but your comments are pretty much disrepectful to those soilders who are fighting to end the terror of these people. If you can not find good in this, that is truly sad...but I can not say I am shocked due to your posts.

I know what you mean KR...as I have said, I have a brother over there and I have lost a friend over there, and the familes (mine and my friend who was killed) have not changed, are supporting it 100%. But it is hard. War is not fun, and no one wants it...its nice to see a few mature posts in here considering the differing opionions...that gives credability to your posts...while others flounder out there.

• Members

Do not give me that [!@#$%^&*] about disrespecting the soldiers. I have two cousins who are currently over there. What I feel is sympathy that they're involved in an unjust war, and they're going to have to face the sad realization that when they come back Bush has turned his back on them. I do not respect those soldiers who are involved in torture, and out right massacring innocent people.

Isn't the whole reason for all of this is to capture Osama bin Laden. If they found Saddam, if they found and killed al Zarqawi, where the hell is bin Laden? Last time I checked, he orchistrated 9/11, and he's still going around free. That goes to show that Bush was never after him. He just used that to justify making up for his father's embarrassment.

• Members

Congratulations to our TROOPS for ending the evil that this man was doing. What is bothering me is that all of these news outlets are congratulating President Bush on a job well what. WTF has he done? He's not over there risking his life to defend the country. These troops are the ones who braved death to find and kill this man. I think more kudos should be given to them instead of our damn President. Hey, it's only my opinion.

• Members

Where to start? First of all, I watched and read the news all day but I never once heard anyone congratulate the President for this. I heard Bush commend the trooops, Iraq and the coalition, but then again, I may have missed it. But in case anyone forgot, Bush is the President and when things like this happen, he is the "mouthpiece for America" so what you think of as being patted on the back is just your normal everyday Presidental stuff. But I know that will be twisted to fill the hated filled minds.

To be honest, I am not surprised that my thread about a terrorist being killed would turn into an anti-Bush thread. To think, the moderators told me I should stay out of an anti-Bush thread...when it was not one, just one filled with anti Bush people. Fine, I spoke my mind, which was not accepted or approved, but just the opposite...I was basically told to "F" off by the mods.

SO my thread in appreciation of the fact that a terrorist was killed being turned into an anti-bush thread...being fed by one moderator who really hates me...will probably end up being my fault.

As I have said OVER and OVER..I love differing opinions, but if you can not speak like an adult, it is hard to have a decent discussion. I have been slammed, attacked and accused of lots of stuff the past few days...and because I support something the majority on this board doesn't...Is it fair for me to get that treatment.

I do not care if you support the war or Bush or if you are a liberal or a concervative, black or white and rich or poor...what i care about is people with an open mind that can be respectful...and that is NOT the case here. So the moderators are right. If I can not deal with hatred and immature activity..I should stop reading those posts....

But the moderators should take note...this was NOT an anti-Bush thread..but turned into one by those that have been attacking and mocking me the past few days because I just tried to tell a different story, once they did not want to hear, one they slammed me for and one that they have insulted me for.

I understand that is your belief...I applaud you for it. But it is so unfair to me to not to be even able to speak my mind without being accused of getting mad because I can not have people believe like me.

That is not my aim, my aim was to share my side, not to get attacked for it.

I guess you all win. You have drowned out the unwanted, you have taken control and you have a board that is all your own so you spew only YOUR message, YOUR agenda and YOUR tactics.

Again I applaud you. I thougt free speech was for all, not just you.

To those that treated me with respect...thank you. Just because I have a different view does not mean I am a bad person. I just have respect.

• Members

It was a good day for our troups and the citizens of Iraq. Our troups needed this to prove their being there is accomplishing a forward step for the Iraqi. The Iraqi may now have some reprieve to regroup and set their own direction. Good luck to them. God Bless Our Troups. (Proud Military Mom)

• Members

oh don't worry, he'll soon make an appearance over there in his flight suit, behind guards, waving at the troops. that's the same, right? :lol:

unless you consider the day care facilities he blew up in the twin towers :rolleyes:

A1462_gouldL_playingViolin3_198x161_258.

Archived