AMC: Soap Digest Online Interview with Alicia Minshew

• Members

http://soapoperadigest.com/features/amc/in.../aliciaminshew/

I put it here, cause some might be considered spoilerish:

Digest: Where are she and Zach and Spike going to live after Kendall gets out of the hospital? It doesn't make sense to me that they'd remain living in smallish, separate condos.

Minshew: Thorsten and I said the same thing! Because I have scenes coming up in Kendall's condo and Kendall's bedroom in the condo, it looks like she's still living in the condo. I haven't even had scenes yet when she brings the baby home. She goes back to her place with Zach from the hospital, but in terms of bringing the baby somewhere, she hasn't done that yet. I assume it's going to be Kendall's condo because there are all these baby toys there, so I have the feeling that she and Zach will be living there together. And I haven't seen any new sets! But Thorsten and I are like, "Dude, we're loaded! We should get some fierce new place for this child!"

Digest: I was reading some feedback on message boards and a lot of people seemed to wish the characters were wearing less clothing.

Minshew: I know. They should have had Thorsten bust out with his shirt off at least. However, we have something coming up that's, like, the real deal. No belly, no nothing [laughs]. :wub:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived