DAYS: New Promo!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did anyone else notice that Steve appears on Friday as an orderly? Jack thinks he is dreaming but he isn't and the orderly really is Steve. I think JER wanted him as a clown but Brash or whoever is filling in changed it because in that NBC update thing he is an orderly. My only doubt is how could they change things that quick since the word about JER came out only last week? Maybe the rumors of him as a clown weren't true. I know JER is no longer there-especially seeing last week's show and Monday's show is definitely not JER-ish. Perhaps the clown thing was dropped.

• Members

Yeah they started that on Tuesday and they showed it like that today too. It was also in the daytime update on NBC.com and news of their return is all over the Days site and I saw a little blurb on the NBC.com site a few days ago.

I think you will see alot more promotions for next week when they both return. This week wasn;t a big deal-it got enough promotion for people to tune in and next week they will probably hype the hell out of it.

• Members

If Steve doesn indeed appear as a clown next week..it will probably be him and jack disguising themselves as clowns to spy on jennifer/kayla who are attending theo's party..

but i think theo's party was cancelled..because next week is the week when lexie gets her test results, and then has sex with tek and is about to get caught..doesn't sound like time for a party for theo for them..

• Members

Actually Kev the clown thing was a rumor. I have seen spoilers for the next two weeks and there is no mention of a party and Theo was born at the end of May because I remember when Captive Island began two years ago Lexie got a pakcage arragned to be given to Theo on his birthday and Lexie received it on Memorial Dat. Turns out the buttons Steve talked about were buttons on a hospital orderly uniform. That is also where the color blue he referred to in his blog came from. This is good news since so many hated the clown thing. I would be hysterical if Jack and him did dress like clowns though-I would enjoy that but I haven't read that anywhere.

Archived