Days: Chelsey's trial!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could see JER wanting to kill off his creation before Sheffer could do anything with her. Or, I could see Sheffer killing her off so she will never be a threat to Bo and Hope and he can get rid of Billie in his new cast. Personally, I hope Chelsea becomes a major character. That's a dream, I'm sure, but the girl has enough intelligence, looks and guts to be a major character....but her ties to Billie are not going to keep her, I'm afraid.

In real life, people rarely are punished by "God" in obvious ways when society has not given them their due. I would not say Chelsea dying was punishment for her actions. It would just be getting rid of her character....just from my viewpoint.

\

It's so sad for the tragic loss of a friend, or anyone. Especially when there was a drunk driver involved. My sister and her husband were nearly killed when a car driven by an elderly woman did not yield the right of way on a major highway and plowed into their car. She miraculously survived with a broken neck and other broken bones and internal injuries. After a year, she is almost close to healed. He had his arm rebuilt with titanium and suffers pain every single day and cannot do things he could. That was due to an old woman who just apparently lost focus. She almost died, too, or she may have. My sister refuses to talk about her because she gets so upset.

I loved your banner so changed mine just to show it off. Kat was my choice after Chris was voted off. I think she will be a superstar someday due to her multi-talented, gorgeous, lovely self.

Back to Chelsea, who knows how she will be written henceforth. It's too soon to be saying that she doesn't pay because I think all the ways she is behaving now are paying. She would be having a normal life it weren't for the results of her actions.

Adding note: I made this banner. If you want one, I'll make it for you.

• Members

I keep hearing rumors that JER wrote alot of stuff that would have really pissed fans off. It was probably created by JER haters but it was said he wanted to destroy Bope with something happening this month. With the rumor you mentioned Jinxed Soul I wonder if Hope was going to somehow snap and accidentally kill Chelsea or something. That would be a major problem for Bope and would really wreck alot of what they are.

I am probably just going speculation crazy again based on the many rumors but maybe your right that JER would want to kill off one of his beloved creations, especially Chelsea who has been the protagonist in this year's main story.

• Members

Since we are in a spoiler thread, I thought I'd mention that Hope does tell Chelsea that she accepts her punishment. I can hardly wait to see that scene. It could be a turning point for Chelsea, however, she does manage to get into more trouble immediately. If she does kill herself in a car wreck at least we will have that Hope made her peace with her.

Archived