Lost Two-Hour Season Finale Tonight

Roman

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Does anyone know the status of Harold Perrineau/Michael? There were rumors that Harold wasn't coming back to LOST at all, then rumors about him being recurring next season. But other rumors indicated that Malcolm David Kelly would return to LOST full-time and they would address his growth spurt. I'm confused.

And can anyone tell me what happened with Sayid, Jin and Sun on the boat?

• Members

I don't know if you noticed, but on the island, it is about November 2004.

I would not be surprised if we come back in the fall and it is Fall 2006. And Walt is older. And Jack/Kate/Sawyer have been held hostage this whole time. :(

• Members

That's how you do a Season Finale, best SF on ABC this year IMO. King, I'm thinking that could happen, but I don't know if I want it too - maybe their time is moving slower and although they think they've been their only 65 days, they've been there for much longer.

And I totally forgot about our boat gang, the boat gang still being out there makes me believe they won't advance time on the island.

And North Pole dude was a Jack-lookalike, right? Weird. The ending left me totally confused but in a good way.

Great episode.

• Members

You think he was a Jack lookalike? I didn't notice?

I wonder if Penny's father is running this experiment or funding it and wanted to get Desmond out of the way and figured this was one of the ways that was a sure thing...to get him on the Dharma island!

• Members

Totally thought he was a Jack look alike (i.e. MF playing another character)!

Sigh, I like Desmond - I hope he's somehow not dead.

Good thoughts. Bravo again to 'Lost', this Season Finale was much more satisfying than Season 1's --- many answered quuestions, many new questions. Loved it. I don't think Michael/Walt will really leave, and Walt - we still haven't had our Walt question answered (what's really up with him? that is).

• Members

Desmond may have been sent to prison, and set up the whole time just so he could be there to press that button.

What has happened to Locke and Eko?! Are they dead?

I was half expecting for the boat to explode when it sailed away. It would serve Micahel right. He will get his.

But next season, they have to answer the question of who The Others are.

Reminds me of Dallas' SECs. A great show.

• Members

ITA that was a great episode and much better than last year's. Imo, it was the second best ABC cliffhanger (behind Grey's Anatomy).

I don't think MF was playing a dual role as the North Pole guy. I didn't notice any resemblance, although I don't have it on tape to check.

As far as I know, Libby could be short for Elizabeth.

I'm glad to know what happens if they don't push the button and why.

Wasn't it strange that all those notebooks went nowhere? Even if that hatch was just part of an experiment, wouldn't the Dharma scientists want that info?

I thought Desmond looked hot when he was clean shaven with short hair so I'm glad he's coming back.

I hope Michael dies for what he did.

They didn't show what happened to Locke and Eko, or Sun, Jin, and Sayid. I can't wait for next season to find out!

• Members

Wow! Words can't describe how awesome this episode was.

When I watched it, I thought that Matthew Fox played one of the Portugese scientists, too, but when I rewatched it I wasn't as sure. It does look like him in this picture, though. [ETA: Apparently the scientist is played by a man named Len Cordova.]

Libby is short for Elizabeth. I don't think it was a twin, but Clancy Brown, who played Kelvin Inman, also played Joe Inman in one of the Sayid flashbacks earlier this year. I wonder if it's really the same person or if they could be twins?

They did show Sayid, Sun, and Jin during the whitewash when Desmond put in the key. I think they're OK and it looked like they were back on Desmond's boat. That scene, by the way, was the most suspenseful scene in the entire finale as far as I was concerned. Holy crap! I hope Locke and Eko are alright; why didn't Charlie go back to look for them?

Archived