Lost Two-Hour Season Finale Tonight

Roman

• Members

What a great season finale! I loved the whole 2 hours!

I can't believe the others want Jack, Kate and Sawyer.....what is their plan with them? I sooooo knew that Henry was the leader. He has such a cold, dark look about him. Evil bastard! :lol:

I was also hoping Michael's boat would explode on him. Rotten bastard! :D

And Desmond was very handsome with short hair and clean shaven....Yummy! :P

The only thing I didn't really care for was Charlie at the end, just acting so nonchalant about the explosion and where Locke and Eko were. :huh:

I hear the new season won't start until October. That is so far away! :(

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought this quote from Damon Lindelof was interesting:

The producers remind that redemption has been an overriding theme of the series since Day 1. "Kate blew up a house with a man inside," Lindelof says. "Sayid is a torturer. Sawyer has done all sorts of nasty things. That's the space the show lives in. Michael was one of the few characters who was a victim before he came to the island. He was a good guy, and his wife took his son away from him. He didn't have anything to be redeemed for until now."

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/ne...5-23-lost_x.htm

• Members

Well i finally got around to watching the season finale..And wow..This was probably the best season finale of any show this year...with ER and Greys close behind..The white wash scene was just incredible...And i loved how they revealed what caused the plane to crash and what happens when the button isn't pushed..Looks like Echo was right....Stupid Locke, but i understand why he had to find out...

i really liked that Jin and Sun finally got in on some action, its about time they were used more....

I'm so confused on the others and what their plans are for jack, kate, and sawyer...And what was the end about? had desmond's girlfriend been looking for him, and finally got a clue...

• Members

I was pretty stunned at Charlie's demeanor when he got back to camp.. but I'm wondering if it couldn't be from having the snot blasted right out of him! I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to him being in shock.. physically and mentally.

Archived