Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO at Will - that tan is ridiculous.

I'm thinking Will is going to make it this week - goodbye Chicken George!

I love me some Janelle - but the Season Six is being edited to where I find them so annoying and hope to see them lose....and I hate that I'm feeling that way. Thanks editors!

• Members

oh I hated ALL of the Fiendshit members. Maggie and Ivette were by far the worse, along with Jennifer and my opinion hasnt changed. I hated April but I started to warm up to her when she started hanging out with Janelle in the end.

Did you guys know that Howie slept with Jen in sequester? He and Janelle were talking about it on the feeds. I didnt hear it but some people posted it elsewhere. She's such a tramp. Didnt she have a boyfriend that she wanted to marry? Way to lower your standards

• Members

Wow. That's shocking. But I don't know why since we all know Jenny is a big whore! http://www.jenvasquezsucks.com :lol: I do remember Rachel saying something about Jennifer better keep her slutty hands off of Howie during one of the Sequester House interviews.

Well, I think Ivette is a good person, in the end. I enjoy her now. She chose her friends over the money at least twice on two big occassions where the money could have been all hers. I hated her while it was going on, but I do admit she made some moral choices - not smart ones for the money, but good ones.

Anyway, I really do not think Ali, Nakomis, and the third and fourth evictees will be back. This is All-Stars, afterall, so I think they should spice it up. I think Cowboy, Ivette, Monica, Bunky, or Lisa will be back!

I wish America's Choices would start!!! I would love it if HOH or POV was determined by America's Choice one week. Wow. That would stir things up so much.

• Members

Here's my idea for a twist. I think they need to put in about 2 or 3 housemates that werent necesarily part of the top 20 to shake things up and shock people. Just imagine the look on s6's faces if Cappy or Maggie walked in. What if Hardy, Nicole or Shannon walked in from BB2? That would definetly shock Boogie and Will. Id love to see how Marcellas would react to Amy coming in since they arent not friends anymore. Drew from s5 would make Diane flip. Something like this needs to happen

• Members

oh yeah and the clips for the eviction show are shaping up to be good. Ugh this is why I want there to be a Wednesday show bc all of this stuff will only make up like 10-15 minutes on Thursday after they do the segments on the HoH interview, friends and family of the nominees/HoH, the eviction and HoH compeitions

• Members

I wouldn't mind if they'd just drop out all of the Julie Chen segments (Is she even necessary?) from the Thursday episode and show more of the fallout after the veto ceremony, the campaigning, etc. So much can happen in the house from Monday through Thursday, but they don't have the time to show it in the eviction episode.

Archived