AMC: SOD Spoiler WK June 5

• Members

SOD is reporting for the week of June 5 that Kendall gives birth to a healthy baby boy and immediately suffers a setback.

I also read that Zach goes to jail for holding her hostage in the ICU :(

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

J.R owns up to what he does. So maybe he will get a suspended sentece or who knows. If Zach is gonna be in jail maybe that takes him off the Madden suspect list which seems to be growing larger by yhr day here :lol:

• Members

so zach is going to jail and Bianca & Ryan are left to beg Kendall to come out of her coma,LOL he won't stay in jail long though being the new hero of P.V. even if he risked a whole lot of patients lives because he's always trying to right thing NOW ,lol what a joke! :rolleyes:

• Members

Can we please have a healthy baby born in a hospital? Is that too much to ask from our soaps? Please don't let this one die. I would also really like it if they really did name the baby Spike because it's like a shout out to Sarah Michelle Gellar's Kendall, as she was Buffy and her love interest was Spike. I know I am weird, but I loved SMG as Kendall and loved BTVS.

• Members

By the sounds of it the baby will be fine...... it says Kendall suffers a setback... so aww Kendall won't even be awake for the birth of her child :( oh well. Hopefully Zach gets out in time to be the one who finally gets Kendall to wake up.

• Members

i hope he doesn't i just want a rendall moment after waiting for so long. than i'm sure zach will get out and we'll be back to the zendall show and rendall fans will get the shaft again as usual.

• Members

Yeah I'm sad that Kendal isn't awake to greet Spike into the world :( I really can't wait for that first Kendall and Spike moment :)

I'm not thrilled by Zach going to jail but he might not be in for long{this is Pine Valley!!! lol} and we could possibly get Zach/JR scenes and I really wanted Zach/JR scenes :)

And Mel-I hope you Rendall fans do get a touching moment with Ryan, Kendall and Spike. I think you guys deserve that much :)

• Members

i doubt he'll be in jail that long. then the zendall fans will get all the payoff again. i just want rendall to have one moment with their baby and then i can quit watching and move on.

thanks for that :) the question do tptb think we deserve that much,lol. yeah i am a little bitter but pretty close to not caring anymore. thanks again for the kind words.

• Members

well i like other people on the show, but my problem is i feel rendall fans have been led on so many times. maybe we haven't and it's jmo but i have watched fanbase after fanbase get some payoff. yet we have never even gotten one wedding. i never expected to get my couple forever thats not going to happen. well i am rambling now. :unsure:

• Members

Rendall was sacrificed for that Rylee trash which at the time I was livid over because I too was a Rendall fan.... I am convinced this was Frons' doing more so thn McTavish. He saw star power with Rebecca and Cameron and just thought this instant coupling would work. How wron could he have been. He kept pimping them in the press calling them daytimes next supercouple.... well forgive me but I hardly came across any AMC fans that got any ounce of enjoyment out of that couple.... then they realized Rebecca was not going to stay so they gave us a whole year of that Rylee garbage "fighting" for one another in ridiculous fashions which translated into one of the worse years for AMC in years..... Greenlee leaving the canvas has helped it mend.... Rylee was a gross miscalculation on the part of TPTB... Rendall fans would never ever get behind a Rylee pairing... it was doomed from the beginning. Mel I understand your frustrations over the non Rendall payoff and I used to share your frustrations until Zach came along. I guess this makes you a bigger Rendall fan than me because as soon as Zach came into Kendall'slife and Ryan started acting like an egotistical idiot I was like see ya Rendall. I understand your frustration and I truly hope they can find someway to get you payoff.... its great having a Rendall fan to oppose all us Zendall fans. It creates great debate : without getting snotty.

• Members

Rylee was all Frons, shocker huh :rolleyes:

Mel I can understand how you feel. One big reason I hated Rylee, is that they trashed what Greenlee & Leo once had for Rylee, that pissed me off more than anything.

I hope you get your Rendall moment, can't wait to see the baby, bet he's as cute as a button ^_^

• Members

Most sucky couples always seem to be Frons' idea. I wish he'd just stay out of storylines. He mucks them up 9 times out of 10. I am for sure certain he is the one pulling the strings on this damn "execution" of Todd.

Archived