GH: Robin and Patrick Appreciation Thread

Emily

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i love them together they have such a fun passionate and deep conection even when they have their playful banter you see the love deep down . they had a great love scene yesterday they may say they don't want committment they are just afraid of the love they feel however they will admit it and enjoy the greatness that is their journey to love. they are the best of gh .heather

• Members

How cute were they yesterday after being caught in the closet? And Robin at Jake's ...telling the girls how he is in bed! hahaha

Robin: He is -- he is -- he's like a stallion. He's a raw, untamed -- I mean, I still can't

even feel my toes. He about broke my hip. I mean, every single time -- I can't -- I can't

get enough. I just want more. "More, please? More?"

Patrick: If you want more, Dr. Scorpio, you can have it anytime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Hello:

I wasn't too interested into them until now, but they have become my favorites now. A guy showing genuine emotion on screen always has me hooked and Patrick did that today and yesterday, from what I hear. I'm looking forward to more. Also, if anyone knows where I can find clips of previous days episodes, ie.. clips from 7/27/06 regarding Patrick/Robin, plmk, as I would love to see the scenes I missed. Thanks!

Laura

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived