Greetings from Long Beach, CA!

Shawn

• Members

Hi folks! I'm sitting in my hotel room in Long Beach/Newport Beach, CA posting this. I'm out here for work and won't be heading back to NY until Thursday or Friday, depending on what time meetings run. I finally have some free time this weekend so I'm catching up on all posts from this past week.

Going to the Hollywood Park Horse Track soon, then to dinner later. Heading to Disneyland tomorrow, which will be cool since I have yet to hit anything Disney in my 24 years here on Earth.

I'll try to post from time to time if time permits, but if not, will catch up with guys when I get home.

Ciao :)

Oh, and Ms. Walsh, I got the tape with the ATWT episodes, and watched them. When I get back to NY, I will mail them out to you. Thanks so much for doing that for me! :)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've lived out here all my life and have never went to Hollywood Park but I have been to the Great Western Forum alot for Laker games and concerts. There like right across or down the street from each other. Disneyland isn't my speed and I haven't been in a couple of years. Knott's Berry Farm is better imo. It's very cool out here on the left coast today. Have fun, Shawn.

Archived