The Official Shout Out Thread

Shawn

• Members

I thought I'd try this out and see how it goes.

I'd like to give a shout out to:

Ryan: You've been a friend since the days of other soap boards past and I look forward to continuing our friendship.

Ms. Walsh: I love posting with you on the ATWT threads, and you proved how truly cool you are by offering to send me a copy of the episode that I missed. :)

PheonixRising: You're the epitomy of a devoted Days fan, and I mean that in a good way! Thanks for piquing my intellect on our usual Days debates. I look forward to more.

Actor87: You continue to wow me with your banner making skills. And I promise someday I will help you with your fanfic! :lol:

Thats all for now.. I'll add more as I think of them!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This thread might easily offend those who are forgotten :lol: but here it goes.

Na'Vell- I've known you since our days of chuming it up at WoST and our friendship has never wavered. Your a cool guy and I am better for knowing you ;)

Ryan- Although I haven't really known you personally that long but your always a great guy to talk to and a good buddy. You know how to make a great banner too ;)

alwaysAMC (Andy)- you are truly my other half when it comes to AMC. I sometimes wonder if you and me are the self declared AMC junkies on this board because we always seem to enjoy the show in some form. I love chatting with you about AMC and everything you rock. ;)

And a special shout out to all those posters I interract with on a daily basis on threse boards. Cheap, AMCZendall Fan, Laurie and all the other people who post in the AMC threads daily. Love talking AMC with you all you are a special bunch. :)

• Members

Adam: yea we go way to back to our days at WoST and MSN...even had the voice chats all the time, which was cool. Glad I got to know you and talked about AMC...and getting to know my KANE LOL ;)

Chandler: what's to say? you are my best bud around these parts, and one of the co-stars on RC. Eli and Damien should be friends...but it might be fun to play enemies HAHA. you're a really cool guy and it was great getting to know ya :)

Scotty: i think you have lost your mind LOL...we argued over Green Acres and Bewitched....OLTL and ATWT...and I got you hooked onto my favorite ATWT theme. Now, THAT took effort LOL. you're awesome, bro.

Dan: you Jammy hater you. LOL it was funny telling you that that one night. I think it will live in infamy. don't worry, my friend, we will bash GL and Emmys again LOL.

Andy (alwaysAMC): you are a cool guy, period. heck, you are even calling me Lee now. that's effin awesome HAHA. it's always cool chatting w/ you about AMC and the other soaps that you don't know about LOL. good getting to know you, dude.

DantheMan: always cool talking about Y&R w/ ya. you are a very nice guy and keep loving Lyndsy Fonseca

Rick: you are cool, too man. and we are Jeannie fans...I am just a bigger Bewitched fan, tho. LOL. good looking out, bro.

Roger: you are very awesome. I can't tell you how much fun it is to do S&S and RC for you. You rock! hope I get to go to Superstar Weekend and meet up w/ you and a bunch of stars LOL

Mitchapalooza: Our days gfo back to the PF...stayed up so late to post in there that we gave ourselves PF junkie names LOL you are awesome man. we gotta raid the PF again

Also like to give shout-outs to Bree and SarahJoyBrownFF. i never talked to them personally, but they are cool ppl.

• Members

Great thread:

I know that I will add more later but I will start with these.

Rick - man you are a great guy. Thanks so much for being my first friend on here. Enjoy chatting with you - wished we could chat more but schedule won't allow it lately.

Ryan - thanks for all you do man. You are great and always cool.

Andy (alwaysAMC) - we don't always agree on soaps but you are one of the coolest guys I know. Enjoy when we do get to chat and enjoy the PF with you

DanTheMan - you are one of the coolest "young" guys I know. Stay cool dude.

Kenny - you are totally wacky and always make me laugh. Love your posts and love you on AIM

Kirk - one of the best looking SON members we have and a truly great guy. Miss chatting with you too. This schedule has got to lighten up.

PhoenixRising - my fellow Days bud. you make the Days threads so much more enjoyable. Keep the faith man.

Mrs. Lucinda - love your posts and love your devotion to ATWT

Oakdale (James) - always enjoy your posts and love that we both have watched ATWT so long

Matt - hey man you are the coolest; love your knowledge and all that you do for us here at SON; and your not bad looking either

Shane - love your devotion to OLTL and love interacting with you on the OLTL threads; love that we both find Dan Gauthier so attractive

AllMyShadows - you are a great guy; we don't always agree but you make SON so much more fun

Mitchapalooza - thanks for all you do too; love your updates on posters when we get them; love playing in the PF with you too; and love your posts

Bree - love all you do for us Days fans and always helping us to fight the Days fight

Toups - thanks for being the JER fans leader - lol; thanks to for all you do

I will stop there for now. I know I will have more to say. Thanks for starting this thread.

• Members

In general, everyone on this board that I've had the pleasure of interacting with have made frequenting this board a great experience. You're all witty, funny, and devoted to your soaps and you have made me proud to be a SON'er :)

• Members

A big shoutout to one of the best soap messageboards on the net.

We have a loyal ATWT fanbase here who post insightful inteligent thoughts on our show.When we disagree,which isn't often,we do it respectfully and in an adult manner!

Actor87(Dusty): a great fanfic writer and banner maker.I enjoy giving you my thoughts on TWOO but you really don't need my help.

Steve Frame:fellow Tennesseean.Insightful poster! I like your website Tune in Tomorrow, and funny jokes you post!

Roger N.,Ms.Walsh,crc,WorldTurnsatGH,All My Shadows,Shawn,:I always click on one of your posts because you always have something good to say.I know I am forgetting someone!

Kirk (another fellow Tennessean),Kenny,FanSoap,KR, always your posts are funny and entertaining.

There are some of the best mods and admins on this board.

Matt:thanks for the Top 10 and your classic soaps website.You are very knowledgable on the subject of soaps.You should be a Head writer! I enjoyed FNaF!

Dan,your comments on GL are always dead on and on the mark!Keep giving them-even if you are attacked by the "GL apologists"!

Ryan,your always around and appreciate all that you and ALL the mods do.

Toups!One of the best board Admins. around.Thanks for your work with the ratings.The Resource archive has no rival on any board! It is the best kept SON secret!

I know I forgot someone.In general,the members of SON ARE THE BEST!!

Archived