AMC: new Kendall/Zach and Kendall/Ryan/Zach Promo

• Members

I saw this last night, and I'm glad that I found a posted linked to them.

Zendall wedding:

http://forum.thorstenkaye.com/tool/post/ot...post?id=1088349

This promo makes it seem like there is going to be a love triangle (which is ridiculous) we know that Kendall loves Zach. Ryan does not love Kendall so why is he saying otherwise. They MUST be misleading us to drive us up the wall

http://forum.thorstenkaye.com/tool/post/ot...post?id=1088040

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nope I don't believe there's gonna be a love triangle:

Anyone notice how they manipulated the promo? They showed a Zendall clip from the Mardi Gras Ball where Z/K were on the balcony kissing, and Ryan's looking through the doors at them? They made that look like he was looking at Kendall because he loved her, but we know it's because he was getting ready to expose Zach.

Even some Rendall's are saying this promo was bizarre and seemed like it was thrown together at the last minute.

Nothing we've seen onscreen even matches with this promo. It was the only promo from the 3 soaps that had only 1 new clip in it(the Ryan/Erica one)

Anyways we don't know what context Ryan was talking about Kendall. It could be while she's in a coma. I took as more of Ryan defending his decision to Erica about whatever he's deciding for the baby.

Anyways AMC's promos are usually misleading. I remember one for T&D from March where they basically made it look enough like T&D were gonna come face to face

• Members

Yep it was stupid. Someone said there was one from Thanksgiving that made it seem like Zach was going to turn on Kendall, and as we know he didn't.

Very very misleading. AMC's was the only promo that didn't match anything that's going on now, it only had 1 new clip? OLTL's and GH's promo's everything was new in it and matched what's going on now.

That's why I think they threw it together at the last minute to maybe try and draw in people that normally might not watch

• Members

That was a "Kendall's story" promo. AMC did not air a promo promoting their sweeps for may. This Kendall promo is similar to the "Dixie's story" promo that aired during ABC Daytime yesterday. I think that ABC will be doing many of these promos to "catch people up" on what's going on with certain characters.

• Members

Maybe Ryan is telling Erica, the he loves Kendall as a friend trying to convince Erica that it is OK for Kendall to be with Zach.

I think that this scene will happen before the accident with Kendall. Reasoning(guesses):

1) Erica and Ryan will be shocked by Zach's announcement concerning the wedding.

2) Ryan is not going to be pleased when Zach asserts his rights concerning Kendall's medical condition.

3) They look to calm, and not really worried. I think that the scene will be different when Kendall is in the hospital.

• Members

Sorry but I say "Been there, done that" they tried that back in February and it didn't go over well. Ryan's not that well liked by the audience as he used to be(hasn't been for a few years now).

I don't think it would do Ryan any favors putting him between a popular couple(it never does any character no matter how popular or not-any favors).

Heck even Cameron Mathison seems all gung ho for Ryan & Di, I say give it a whirl ;)

Archived