GH: July 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am confused as to how Ava thought she'd get away with this whole scheme.  Now it's possible Ava doesn't care although she went out of her way to cover it up.  Natalia is horrible and deserves whatever she gets, but obviously Ava would know she would remember the conversation they had.  Natalia isn't an idiot.   This is such a low stakes move too.  Now Sonny can't date Natalia, Blaze is out of the closet, and for some reason Kristina can't run her center.  

Ava should have gone for maximum chaos! 

• Members

LOL!!! Yes, Ava barely made a dent in the fabric .... VERY FUNNY.

But, I take your point about how in heck Ava might have had any semblance at all of getting away with it. I've never seen so many people learn a hush-hush secret so fast in my entire life. 

I cannot wait for Friday to see Kristina go one on one with Natalia!

In Rocky & Bullwinkle what is the female's name? 

• Members

I really am just not understanding Ava's motivation or how she thought it would somehow stay secret.  This plan just made no sense and it makes Ava look dumb.  She should have went with the meds plan from Day One especially since she already knew about it for months.

I think the lady in Rocky and Bullwinkle's name is Natasha.

• Members

It is peanuts. As I said it does nothing to damage Sonny's bottom line or make a move on him. If Ava wanted to get away clean she should've met Natalia in public, plied her with drinks and then been able to blame it on someone like DeWitt targeting Blaze's mother. But still, what does this get her tactically? Nothing. It's just the show meandering.

• Members

I'm seeing people on Twitter who are demanding writers be fired due to this story. I hope those people were as adamant over past stories along these lines or stories that were much worse in spreading anti-gay views, including a storyline where a gay man sexually harassed a rape victim.

I do think people need to go, but less because of some statement of homophobia (maybe I'm wrong, but I imagine at some point Natalia will come to support her daughter) than the story making no damn sense. 

Edited by DRW50