Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Our girl made the medianet photos for week of the 27th--looks like Tracy and Luke are on the ELQ jet along with lulu/nik and lucky--damn why do they have to intrude on our lunacy scenes--we could have had the mile high club action going on! LOL

Good news though--Tracy changed into that teal jacket thingy and her hair doesn't look quite as bad--looks longer

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/showpage/sh...&type=asset

• Members

Why do they have Tracy's arms crossed? I realize she's annoyed and probably scared for her marriage, but do they constantly have to have her looking mad at the world? Oh well... at least they are together and she's not hanging out at the Q mansion waiting for a phone call...

And was that Denise Alexandre in those pictures at the Spencer house? Wonder how many moth balls they had to shake off her to get her there.

Wonder what Lulu is reading... scrapbook perhaps?

Isn't that her favourite jacket of Tracy's? At least she looks better in those pictures. Any enlarged ones yet?

BTW, I think they are saving the LuNacy Mile High for the return flight. The screamers can go with Mommy and leave Daddy to Mama!

Edited by remos

• Members

Looks like I have my hands full with Tracy being on almost every day this week........not that i am complaining!! I've got Friday's clips, enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N1GGNTNM

Clips provided by Trudy, edited by me.

Also, Ms.Q I see that Hooked posted the links to the clips you were asking for but you wanted the exact dates, I don't know if you know this already but I put the date in the title when I save them, so the date should be there, if not let me know and I will get them for you.

• Members

I've done a million tonnes of dishes and now I'm doing laundry.... oh the glamorous life of the stay at home mom.

I was at SweetestGoodbyes and have the larger photos. This one we've seen before but I took a closer look. First I noticed that Luke's wedding ring was missing, which annoyed me, then I looked closer. His earrings and her earrings are missing too, so perhaps we will get a loud scene of them giving their jewelry to the guard and that much desired scene of him putting the rings back on her finger again. Here's hoping. (She also looks like she's about to wack him with that tray).

normal_114218_4811_ful.jpg

These are the ones from the Q Jet.

normal_114265_6598_ful.jpg

Lukey cleans up right nice, why does Lucky have to look so scuzzy compared to everyone else? And that does look like a photo album. Perhaps the one of Scott and Laura so the screamers can find clues.

normal_114265_6631_ful.jpg

Luckily she looks more amused then mad.

normal_114265_6695_ful.jpg

I can't tell if she's getting ready to laugh at him or yell at him. Not terribly flattering but at least it's not the scowl.

normal_114265_6567_ful.jpg

And yup, there be Grandma Leslie.... and I have to question their set designers.... This is Lucky's house so why would there still be a wedding picture of LnL2 and why have a house so obviously unfriendly to children considering he has two young 'sons' there all the time?

• Members

Just a thought and I didn't want to edit the former post. Are we sure the Spencer kids and LuNacy are supposed to go together? If they are supposed to be on the same plane someone goofed - the sofas, end tables and lamps are different. Perhaps the screamers go on Nick's plane while LuNacy are on the ELQ one. Wonder who heads out first, 'cause the consultations seem to happen apart (screamers with Grandma, LuNacy at SB).

• Members

I think they go separately and Lunacy are on the ELQ jet.

My thoughts:

Why isn't Tracy sitting next to luke on that couch??? Her self-preservation instincts have probably kicked him...

Here is my scenario of how I hope it works out--she gives Luke a choice; and then she leaves. She goes back to PC and gets plastered somewhere--with Coleman maybe! Then a couple days later...she is at the Q mansion and Luke strolls in...she assumes he is coming to say bye and she has already had divorce papers drawn up--she goes to give them to him, and he rips them up and says he is there to come home to her--that he chooses her! She is amazed--they tumble to the couch (since nobody in PC uses a bed) and fade to black! Ya like it???

Someone write that fic!

• Members

YOU!!! You haven't given us anything new in ages.

And I agree with your scenario. I've been envisioning something much like that. We will get the LnL tease, then Luke returns to the woman he really wants to be married to.

As for 'self-preservation' I think that might be in play too. But you have to admit they aren't the most cuddly couple in the world. He needs to work to get her walls down again.

• Members

Today's Recaps (Monday, Oct. 21st)

STATS:

Vets: Tracy, Luke, Mac

Kisses: none - although Luke tries

Sc. 1 - Tracy admits she paid the 'tax' to the other cop, and is looking for support from Luke. Repeat of the 'Snake in the Grass comment'. She still looks like she's got a smirk on her mouth, and Luke gives her a comical look.

Sc. 2 - no LuNacy

Sc. 3 - Psycho-babbling doctor with Lulu (reminds me of my bad Pastoral Theology courses in Seminary); Tracy sitting with cuffs on chairs, Luke saying Tracy has drugged him, cheated on him, lied to him. Fed asks why he married her. Starts to tell the LV story with Luke as the victim who woke up with the ring on his finger. Tracy can't believe her ears as Luke enjoys a few more drinks with the Feds. Then Luke says she's gotten to him, like that old song "She's Really Got a Hold on Me", she's unpredictable and she's the most fun he's ever had in his life - and that's the truth. Tracy looks at him with a smile on her face as he salutes him with her glass.

Sc. 4 - no LuNacy

Sc. 5 - Fed and Luke still drinking, saying Luke's done a lot for her and the Fed shakes his head saying that's what he gets for his trouble. Oh, Luke says, his 'Sweet Petunia Pie' is a different person behind close doors, and if he's ever in trouble he knows she will cover his ass. Luke keeps getting more drunk, almost crying about how wonderful she is to him. Drunken Fed walks towards Tracy holding out his hands to caress her face, saying he can see her fire and wonders out loud if he touches her will he catch on fire.

Sc. 6 - Fed. takes handcuffs off then says he needs her to dance on the dance floor. Tracy says no but the Fed insists. Luke says she said no, she only dances with the one who 'brang' her. The drunken Fed pushes it, manhandling Tracy and Luke pulls the man off her then punches him. The two men muck on each other and start to brawl. Tracy grabs a bottle and tries to his the Fed over the head but gets Luke instead. Luke turns to her and says 'hit the drunk guy'. Then they brawl around and Tracy grabs another bottle hitting Luke by accident again. Luke again turns to her and says she got the wrong guy. Finally Tracy tries again and does hit the Fed who quickly slumps to the floor. Luke puts his arms out towards her and says "Baby...", but Tracy puts her hand on his forehead and pushes him away. The first Fed (whom they bribed) comes back in and says "Senior Spencer, Senora Spencer... Captain...". Then he looks at them and says "You are both under arrest".

Sc. 7 - no LuNacy

My thoughts: I'm ready for this to move along, although it was so Luke to tell the other man his love for her while actually meaning for her to hear it. The drunken brawl and broken bottles had me laughing out loud, and the kids thought it funny in a slap-stick way.

Edited by remos

• Members

Thanks Remos! I know that it is so goofy, but I think they try to have luke reveal his feelings in a way that doesn't threaten you know whose fans! I think TH will be the good day.

I am sort of hoping that they are on tomorrow as well--because on Wed the mystery woman bails luke out, but would five days be a bit much to hope for?

• Members

I do think they will be on tomorrow. Thursday and Friday they were on 6 of the 7 scenes, and today it was 5 of the 7. That's some serious screen time in LuNacy terms, and they have lots to do before they get to out of Mexico.

As for Luke's constant yet comical statements of affection - when was the last time Tracy said it to him? Ever? She responds to him saying she loves him back, but he has waxed positively poetic for her and she hasn't said much to him. I'm always reminded of this when the nay-sayers try to point out that Luke isn't as romantic with Tracy as he used to wuz with ewcbo. They have their own romance and Luke is driving it.