Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I really hope you're right, Halee... and I think if I was a betting person I'd go with that. Immediately when one of Luke's ex's comes back the assumption is that LuNacy will be threatened and Luke will turn on Tracy in a NY minute (mostly perpetuated by the LnL hardliners, of course). But I'm really hoping this time will be different and if he does look like he's paying court to Skye, it's with an agenda in mind that ultimately helps Tracy. This whole Luke-looks-Tracy-sours theme has GOT to end. Considering she was laughing about the attention he paid to "Ms. Busty", I'm hoping that corner has been turned.

• Members

Hey there, Halee! :) I'm with you on the jacket. If it doesn't look like caftan curtains, that's an automatic plus. I'm sure we have a few curtains coming our way, though, if they dust off the cobwebs on the Q's living room.

I still wonder about Ted King. Seems a big coincidence that he was rumored to be coming back, and RC is coming back for how ever long, within a short period of time. I love JE and TK scenes. And we know they do, too. Actually, I love JE and RC scenes. I just don't like RC and TG scenes. ^_^

• Members

I'm hopeful. The last one who had Tracy in a dither was Holly, and she had just produced Luke's new bouncing baby boy so how could Tracy compete? Well we know she did, which lead to the first uttering of 'I'm not leaving you for anyone'. Since then LuNacy has been happier than ever and MY hope is that when Skye does make an appearance, rather than worry for her marriage, Tracy rips Skye a new one for taking Luke out of the hospital in a weakened condition. That has never been addressed and IMO would be much more interesting to watch (also shove another handful of whatever it is down the hardliners throats who think Tracy is a place keeper).

• Members

you know what is funny...the soaps.com website has a list of fashionista questions they update every now and then about where you can buy clothing worn on GH. Someone asked about Tracy's jacket that was grey satin she wore on 2/26 and it was armani collection from Neiman Marcus. I've seen jackets in that collection for like $1300. Maybe that is why she only has a limited wardrobe...cause all the pieces are expensive.

went tubing today and the boys ice skating and tomorrow morning I'm going skiing with my parents. typical trip though...one kid already called in for antibiotics cause he is sick with a bad sore throat...it is not a vacation til I call my pediatrician for some drugs! LOL

• Members
I think it's been said before that Tracy has one of the most expensive wardrobes as befitting someone of her wealth. Even the tablecloths and maumaus are expensive.Nice to hear you're having fun Hooked. You know my definition of the "Family Vacation" right? => doing everything you do at home with half the resources. :P

EDIT

New mediapics up - none of Tracy this week, but Luke is dressed in leather dealing with Sonny. I don't think he's too impressed.

Edited by remos

• Members

Tracy is on today - Luke tells her he knows there is going to be trouble for Ethan from Kristina.

Very cool. I don't know what the US channels are doing, but here on the Canadian station I just saw a totally new add from Rona (Canada's answer to Home Depot), talking about how they are renovating women's shelters right across the country for free. Someone it talking to someone else - it was rather powerful actually.

• Members

You're right, Remos. They completely glossed over that one unless there was some throwaway line by Tracy. But I'd love to see a confrontation.

As for the placekeeper myth keepers, they really are GH's answer to the Flat Earth Society. Wonder if they think the snowstorms are proof there's no climate change. <_<