The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I've been watching parts of OLTL...that was a chilling scene. I was interested to see Gina T. back on the show. I love dorian and am hoping david will be back soon! Tuc Watkins cracks me up. I love that OLTL has such strong female characters.

Yeah what did Ethan say...he has friends, a father who adores him and a loving stepmother trying to keep him out of trouble...and he didn't sign up for that....so hmm...lets join the mob why don't we. Kind of a lame reason.

Sounds like this kristina story will be front burner this month-lexi tweeted she shot 8 episodes last week and is doing 11 this week.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Chilling is the word. That was a sit on the edge of your seat, forget to breath scene. I would love to see Roscoe Born nominated for any Emmy. He's one of the best actors anywhere. I just hope that don't kill Mitch too severely, just "soap death". It was his return that got me watching again other than sporadic watching to catch Tuc's comings and goings. Gina has grown into an amazing actress. Young as she was when she started on OLTL, she owned that character from day one. Tuc has sort of revolving door status which is fine with me if that's the only way to get him. But I so hope that he comes back soon because Kelly and David make such a good team. Still remember the scenes when Kelly thought she killed David with the George Washington lamp. :lol: Have to find that on Youtube one of these days. It is a classic.

Lame for ordinary people. For Guza's group, I guess it just figures into the mentality that good is bad, and bad is good. Guess that's why all the truly good guys on the show are written as bullying the sweet, misunderstood mobsters or as not being "bad self" enough to interest any female in Port Charles.

I really like what Lexi brings to the show. I'm a little biased because she reminds me so much of my niece in terms of looks. But I do think Lexi has a lot of potential. I've loved so much of what she's done with NLG, MB, KeMo, and she and Ethan are so charming together. Just waiting for Guza to totally screw that up...lol. Sorry, I know that doesn't sound very positive. How about this? I'm positive he'll try to screw it up. :P

Edit: Hey there, Funny!

Edited by GroovyTracyQ

• Members

GT I Like oltl. They treat their vets great with s/ls. And They are balanced over there. I love Roscoe Borne. He is awesome. :) That scene with Roxie reminded me of Hannabal Lector.

I see LuNacy are in some medianet pics. They are smooching in one of them. :wub:

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/showpage/showpage.aspx?global_id=000261&type=asset&typecode=ph

Edit: Hiya Gt!

Edited by funny1

• Members

Hey, Funny! Wouldn't Roscoe Born be spectacular as Luke's brother!!! I seriously believe his days on OLTL are down to the single digits. Maybe a little longer, but he's a whodunit waiting to happen.

Oh, and I agree about the Hannibal Lector bit. Not sure that it was intentional. Doubt that it was actually. RB is so inventive and I really love Ilene Kristen on OLTL. Funny because I couldn't stand her as Delia on RH way back in the day. Far too needy, but as Roxie she's great.

You're right about OLTL and their vets. I just wish they would off the teen set. It's like serving champagne with two week old white bread. If they were as talented as some of the GH set, it wouldn't be quite as horrific. But they're not, and it is...lol

But at least OLTL gives their vets their own stories. I love Jerry ver Dorn. Kind of cool that Gina T. played his daughter on GL and now she's his ex-daughter-in-law. That's soaps for you. Always a small world.

Edited by GroovyTracyQ

• Members

The GH medianet pics look interesting. Thanks for that, Funny. :) Love the LuNacy, of course, but I also love the Luke, Tracy and Ethan stuff. Great trio. They all play so well off one another. So glad they kept NP, and I never thought I'd say that. We can probably thank the hoopla over Ethan and Kristina for that. Or maybe TG went to bat for him. Or both. Whatever...I'm just glad he's staying. And he and Lucky truly look like brothers.

Speaking of Lucky...Good grief! Does he **ever** stop crying?? And what is the deal with Jason? I've only watched a couple of minutes of GH today so far, but since when did Lucky and Jason develop this great friendship? Since JJ's back, I guess everybody has to love Lucky whether it makes sense or not. But for goodness sake, let the boy stop crying for two minutes. And please! Jason hardly ever cries with *anybody*! Seriously, has he cried at all since Alan died? And now he's blubbering with Lucky?

• Members

I don't watch Y&R, but I did a double-take when I saw a heading about people coming back for Jill's *funeral*. Wow. She's been around since the beginning. I watched the first year couple of years of the show. Totally centered around the Brooks sisters, and a really, really good soap. Haven't watched in eons, though.

For my fellow OLTLers, are you looking forward to Kelly and Todd? I think Gina and Trevor will be amazing if they do pair them. They are not only excellent actors, but real out of the box and quirky in their portrayals. Planning to watch today's show in a bit, ready to fast forward through the teeny boppers.

Caught parts of GH during lunch. I'm more and more impressed with Lexi Ainsworth/Kristina all the time. I can see how this abuse/blaming Ethan thing might play out. Judging from the pics of the upcoming stuff, I think she feels humiliated by him, and all of her daddy issues, etc. It's all going to come to a head. For someone so young, I really think she plays nuances exceptionally well.

Good last sequence! And any day with Helena is a good GH day. :)

Thanks for the pics, Hooked!

Edited by GroovyTracyQ

• Members

No I haven't been, Halee. I was a huge shipper of Laura/Adama and without Laura I wasn't really interested (add to the fact I'm trying not to get sucked into another series). Worth the look, eh?

Thanks for the bigger pics, Hooked. Nice to see her in so many.

Nex, the second last day Tracy was on was last Tuesday, I believe. It was the 12,00th episode and she was lecturing Lulu and left angry at Luke (from the mediapics obviously they've gotten past that squabble). And either last Friday or this past Monday I think, telling Ethan to seriously think what he'd be doing to himself and his father if he went with Johnny into mob-land. I don't think it was as far back as last Thursday, certainly not last Wednesday or this past Tuesday. Confused yet?

I've got mixed feelings about Skye returning. Do we know what she'll be doing and when we can see the last of her? If Luke does focus on her I hope it's because of an agenda and not because he's bored.

• Members

Tracy was on Monday, Tuesday and Friday of last week (22nd, 23rd and 26th)

I would probably put money on skye being there to stir up some trouble, for luke to be all interested in having some fun cause of all the worrying he has been doing over his kids, etc. I hope it doesn't play out like the anna devane stuff did a few years back, but that would be my guess. I think she is stirring up a bit of angst for carjax.

• Members

Guza said Luke has "needs", which of course was instantly interpreted as sexual in the anti-LuNacy camp. But what if "needs" and asking Skye for a favour is all about the kids, namely Ethan. Who knows what Luke can ask Skye to do, and what Skye is capable of. The Jax/Luke thing and po-ing Tracy/Carly would take Skye about a minute flat with time to spare, so I think for this effort it's not going to be about interrupting either relationship - just Skye being her trouble-making self. Luke asking for Skye's help with the children Tracy is helping him support would ruffle Tracy's feathers enough. Then if Edward does indeed offer part or all of ELQ to Skye to have her stay - that would make Tracy wig out.