Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

so my husband interviewed NLG just now on the radio..she sounded totally scattered. She thinks GH will be the last soap standing (yeah right). LOL

He did get her to mention Jane and Tony. He asked who her fav actors to work with over the years have been and she gushed about Tony how amazing he is and how Jane is one of her best friends and how she loves Mo and also ali sweeney and michelle stafford even though the yare not on GH and talked about how much she loves twitter!!!

• Members

I wish I had something to post, but I don't. ;) There are almost zero spoilers and whatever I see has already been posted here! haha!!

As for Nancy thinking GH will be the last soap standing, it is possible if it were the only abc soap, but with Y&R And B&B having larger numbers they might be the last to truly go.

• Members

Hey, Everybody! Had to post in honor of JE ***finally, finally**** getting the next to last spot in the opening. And she looked fab. And loved TG's little diddy at the end with the roulette wheel. Seriously, someone must have died at ABC for them to fork over that place next to TG.

Pretty cool about Michael Learned coming to GH for a few weeks. I guess if all else fails, and your show is General Hospital, have a hospital drama. ^_^ Loved The Waltons back in the day.

I've been keeping up with One Life to Live. Kind of makes you appreciate GH in a weird way. Love Tuc Watkins, Gina Tognini, and Trevor St. John is a hoot and a half. The writing is so schmaltzy, though. If you watch it with the sound off, it's pretty good... :P

Thanks for the dish on NLG, Hooked. :) Haven't looked at her Twitter in forever, so I'm sure I've missed some good stuff. Man, wouldn't she write a wicked tell-all about GH???

Edit: Hey Funny!

Edited by GroovyTracyQ

• Members

I'm around. I just can't get the LF on Safari on my new Mac, so I have to make an effort to get to Firefox. Sometimes I don't bother, but you're not alone in the Tracy/LuNacy universe, Hooked.

Cool about that interview. I wish Michael could get the Diva herself on an interview. THAT would be amazing. Have a LuNacy fan top 100 or something.

So, new opening... Tracy is where she belongs and everyone is raving about how gorgeous she is. Best picture on the damn thing.

She was on the 12,000th episode but only Jason was of the Unholy Trinity, so I'm content with that.

Loved Mama Bear, and really felt for her with her frustration at Luke's attitude. It's got to drive her crazy that he agrees with her behind closed doors but in public he keeps his "neutrality" in high gear. I'm hoping for a follow-up between those two soon. They are too happy and 'together' to let this cause strife. Maybe Tracy will go see Dante next. I really enjoy JE and DZ together and can't wait to see more.

As for my business, Funny... we've FINALLY gotten snow, but it was wet snow and now the cold/moisture combined weather has awakened my Fibromyalgia. I took some muscle relaxants a while ago and my teeth feel fuzzy. I am in my nice warm bed, typing and listening to my daughter in one room with a movie and my sons in another playing Wii. Intellectually I hate how much kids are plugged in, but on a practical level I'm loving the electronic babysitters these days.

• Members

Sorry I missed you GT! :)

If it gets below 60 degrees here, the heater is comin' on. :ph34r::P

I received my tv guide for next week. And it talks about Skye returning to pc. It states:

"last seen (Skye)in 2008, she arrives March31. Who will fall into her trap? Could it be a very married Spencer? Teases Guza: "Luke clearly has some needs right now." WTF! What needs does he have that Tracy doesn't take care of? And if she isn't taking care of them what's her problem?

• Members

Maybe his needs are that he is completely stressed out cause he is having to deal wiht his kids love lives, so he just wants to have some fun like he did with Anna that time. Can totally see Guza doing that to stir up some typical lunacy....luke drool over skye...tracy jealous shrew....luke plays along....tracy threatens to divorce him....he kisses her ass for a few episodes and voila she takes him back...wash, rinse...repeat for Guza!

It is impossible for him to write a story for those two. I kind of wish luke gets shot and almost dies or faces prison or something...I think the heart attack story in 2007 was really the best lunacy time period. It has all been downhill since luke skipped town and helped Skye get out town (IMO of course)

• Members

which is funny cause SKye was always the one trying to get luke to step up as a father to Lulu originally remember? Back when Tracy was like get this brat out of my house! LOL Tracy/Lulu have come a long way!

The good thing will be to see Tracy's reaction to when Skye pops back in---you know it has to be good for some snark!