Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Happy Sweet 16th, TQ. Hope it was a great day.

Today...

Tuesday, October 27th

JJ is back and I want to tell you what the Diva had to say..... "Ewwww, Gross!!! Who's that? Where's the real Lucky? That guy's a poser." It's disgusting, I warn you now. It looks like Liz picked up a 13 year old for kicks. They even had Lucky calling Laura for advice about Liz.... seriously, they are ending this character big time. The new direction they have for Lucky is "out the door".

I missed the first 15 minutes of the show. Tracy still PO'd at the boy, comes to the Star (same night btw) and tells Luke she's not going to play the happy wife. Luke says it would be easier to argue if he knew what she was talking about. Tracy informs him that Bernie called the Q's to invite them to the party for Claws. Luke isn't impressed that Bernie had the Q number (me - hello, Jason? He'd have the number). Ethan goes off on Nicholas and Luke has to break them up, then Tracy offers everyone at the Star a free drink as they both tell Ethan to cool it.

Later Luke tells Ethan that he's not going to let Ethan stir up problems between Spencers/Cassidines. Ethan say it's not about the fued but Luke explains that he's got family now and they are all pulled in. Tracy sarcastically says that sounded really grown up, and they exchanged a cute smile and acknowledgement. Then Luke holds out his hand for Tracy (me - she might not be giving nookie, but she's sure taking his hand every chance she gets) and she goes to him. Luke tells her to sit on Ethan while he explains to Nicholas that LuNacy are neutral in this one. Tracy agrees.

End of show was Niz kissing, so I imagine Luke sees them tomorrow.

What's the number for Prospect Street? I have to call and tell them about their folly.

• Members

Thanks Remos for the recap!

Luke was on at the end and saw them and slinked back in the shadows. Someone said Tracy and Luke had good scenes on the 28 and the 29th. i wonder if he goes back to HS aftwards.

WTF was Lucky calling Laura for advice today? They haven't talked about her this much in a year. She'll be back for the LL2 wedding that won't happen I bet.

Oh Guza spoke about the GH shakeups in SOD--he said talked about JJ return, squashes rumor VM is back, talks about Franco and talks about Billy Dee still in town. No mention of Genie.

11/10 Luke confronts Nik about liz affair from SOD

• Members

I was looking for Luke but didn't see him there. They will replay that bit tomorrow, I'm sure. I can't wait to see what LuNacy has to say about everything. Three brothers and two women are a bad combination no matter how you cut it.

GF isn't coming back - and the fact that she's even said her agent is holding out for a contract told me that. TPTB don't want her for that - they want her around when one of the Spencer kids need something and that's it. Luke has Tracy, Lulu's not in crisis, but the boys are. Even the whole Ethan "issue" was dealt with in a 5 second conversation between Leslie and Luke, and as you pointed out the pictures Luck-less was talking about today included Tracy at Luke's side. If she does make an appearance it will be brief and it will be all about Lucky. Afterall he's "her" son. Lulu is definiately Luke's child.

• Members

Then that least NP as the last three names mentioned. I hope he gets a reprive - I like the Spencermaines of Luke/Tracy/Ethan/Lulu. Lucky is totally dead for me now.

BTW - Seriously, I want the number for Prospect. I've got to call. You have it handy Hooked?

• Members

One look at Tony and you can tell JJ is back. :)

He looked like he could barely contain his smile in their scenes today. LOL

I wonder how long JJ wil stick around, 6 months, a year, or more?

A couple of weeks ago, someone on Dish "dropped" that NL and NP would be leaving GH, now comes word that NL is out.

Damn, it doesn't look too good for Nathan.

I wonder what Tracy wull say when Luke tells her about Niz?

• Members

do you think luke will tell Tracy? I'm not sure. You would think he would as they seem to be in team mentality. he confronts nik about it on the 10th according to SOD.

I would think Tracy would tell him to tell Lucky. Luke probably doesn't want to interfere.

Lulu is in the hospital the week of the 2nd--maybe luke/tracy will go visit her.

I think NL, NP and JC are all out.