The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Love the pics of Tracy.. she looks gorgeeeous.

Guza obviously has a probelm writing for Tracy, if the return of Laura means she

gets a storyline with a "point of view," I say bring on Laura.

I don't have a problem with GF and I don't hate the character of Laura.

I loved seeing two talented veteran actresses like JE and GF on screen last year, it's a hell of a lot better than watching "Claws" and Olivia bitching at each other over Sonny. <_<

If Genie does comes back to the show I think it just means more great material for Tracy.

JMHO

Again thanks for the screen caps Hooked. :D

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

What I think is funny is the JJ is back buzz has caused this major ripple affect on the GH scene! It cracks me up. Now Becky is back to being more front and center. The Jasam buzz is like gone. All of a sudden the buzz is for Genie back because of JJ, Lucky will all of a sudden be written so much better and have a point of view; Luke will miraculously start thinking Lucky is cool again. It has overshadowed Sbr's exit, and even the James Franco stuff for now.

Guza has no interest in writing for Tracy at all--that is clear--he only sees her as a prop in Luke's story and right now she isn't really even getting that...there are too many others now vying for his attention---Ethan/Lucky/helena, etc.

The fall sweeps preview came out in SOW. No mention of Tracy. Just the liz/lucky/nik stuff and Luke playing a pivital role when he finds out what has been going on. I hope he at least consults Tracy on what to do.

• Members

I'm not sure if it's comical or pathetic the way the LauraFF/LnL hardliners keep twisting themselves in knots. But at any rate your assessment is certainly clogging SOC at the moment. JJ hasn't even aired and you'd think he was the Second Coming. Guza hasn't been interested in Liz forever so why the assumption that he will be now just because the Sainted One has returned, I don't know. I'm racking up the "I told you so's" over there like a farmer picks crops - not that I'm reminding anyone there. None of this is going to come of as the rumours/speculation have it and then we'll have the cries of "we've been lied to", when the only thing officially EVER said was that JJ was returning to the role. Nothing else has been said and yet you'd think the projected story-lines for the next 3 years were laid open for fans perusal.

About the lack of Tracy in spoilers, I'm not concerned. This is SOW after all with only 4/5 lines, not SOD. But more importantly Tracy is rarely in their spoilers. Guza might not be interested in writing a Tracy POV story, but he certainly does include her.

On the block today is supposed to be Luke talking to Lex about the Cassa-familia. TQ-S might be around a bit. If she is and I'm home, I'll let you know.

• Members

Yup! Only with bangs. There is an interview with Rena Sofer in SOD this week. Whew...she reams on GH!!!

Here are a few quotes..

[quoteSome highlight quotes.

""I always find it funny when people are like, "You should go back GH". "Im, like...no, it's really not for me. IF they only knew the politics of the whole business that we are in. There are very clear reasons why I don't want to go back to that show."

Sofer believes the perfect storm of writers, producers, actors that she exprienced while working under then excecutive producer Wendy Riche and then head writer Claire Labine couldn't be replicated, which is partly why she hasn't pondered a reprise.

When the character was resurrected in 2004 Sofer says she wasn't even contacted by GH. "I'm obviously divorced in real life from the person that they would have had be working with, " she says referring to Wallace Kirth. And that was not an option to work together, so I think they knew pretty well not to approach me."

"I do have to say that I exprienced a bit of glee at the fact that it wasn't quite as successful. Is that bitter? That's fine, " says Sofer.

quote]

Also--interesting article on Bergen (Alice) in there. She was told she was going to die twice. One time they thought she had HIV but it was some copper issue in her blood. Then she got better from that and then she was told she had cancer and had two years to live. She changed to a completely vegan diet and a year later she was totally clean bill of health. She said she lost 100 pounds eating vegan for a year and she said everyone on GH thought she was just on a diet because she didn't want to tell them about her cancer. Amazing story really. She gave a bunch of vegan recipes too...halee you might be interested.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

If the scenes aren't cut, Tracy should be on today with Luke in the hospital room with Helena. Today's show has Luke ignoring Helena's warning. Helena is gone tomorrow or being sent off to switzerland by Nik and the LL2 engagment party I think is today where Lesley and Audrey make an appearance.