The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey, everybody. It's been forever since I've stopped in but I thought I'd swing by and say hello.

Colin is doing well. Growing a bit at a time. As of this evening, he's 1 lb. 14.6 oz. They tell me that he'll start loading on the weight once he hits 2 lbs., so that's our next milestone. We did find out today that he has a complication from his PDA ligation surgery (something called chylothorax, basically a pleural effusion) that causes breathing issues if he's lying on his right side but it's treatable with medication. We won't know if it's completely cleared up for about 6 weeks. I see that Remos posted links to my YT vids of him. There is at least one other one on the page as well, so by all means, check out how adorable my baby boy is. :)

Haven't kept up much with GH except through my RSS feed of Serial Drama. Looks like I haven't missed much on the Tracy front, and frankly, I could go my entire life without watching more Sonny melodrama. I think the last thing I watched on GH was Michael waking up and the Qs trying to talk Michael into moving in with them so I figure I'm way behind. I flipped on the SoapNet repeat one night while at my computer and there was karaoke going on and that told me enough. So, GH hiatus for me for now with no intention of going back until I'm on maternity leave (I went back to work after a month off and will take the rest of it once Colin is home).

I miss you all and I promise I'll try and stop by more often.

ETA: Oh, and what does everyone think about Lynn Herring and Stuart Damon being on ATWT? I've never watched that show, but it's enough to make me want to check it out.

Edited by stargazercmc

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I used to watch ATWT all the time. As of late it has gotten a bit dull and slow, but with them coming things should liven up. I was kinda shocked when I found out Lynn Herring would be playing Henry's (trent dawson) mom, but I'm kinda excited. He's very quirky and fun... and last I saw dressing like a woman for a tv show (then again he's always dressing up as a woman for schemes and such haha).

Tracy's on today (don't know for how long but still it's something). Hair: same as it has been, but I'm not complaining. Outfit: Black pants and white shirt w/ that funky collar (like the jacket she wore to Emily's funeral). I don't think I've ever seen this outfit before... I like it! It's better than some of the others she's worn lately ::glares::

Edited by angel2devil

• Members

I took the kids to see Harry Potter today and didn't expect to see Tracy today, but she was on. That's now 2 minutes and 3 appearances in July.

Rings - still on

Outfit - new to the best of my knowledge, but still wondering why she's wearing high collars and 3/4 length sleeves in July

LuNacy nod - Alice dumps the croissant onto Tracy's lap and says oh sorry, at least it wasn't pipping hot coffee

Vets - Edward, Monica, Tracy, Alexis and Mac

Basically Tracy tells Monica that Michael is a problem just like his father AJ, and Monica says Michael would stay at the house if it wasn't for Tracy (which is a stretch in every estimation). And her reaction to Rebecca is her Cheshire cat smile, wondering why Rebecca is there in the first place. Becks is still fearful of what Tracy figures out.

Pretty well rounded episode actually...

Maxie still stressing over marrying Spinelli (Lulu advising her to either tell Mac she's marrying Spin or tell Spin she's not marrying him)

JaSam on the road to find the runaways

Lex is complete denial as to Krissy's real behaviour

Edward/Becks arrested because Michael changed his license plate with Eddie's

Niz eye sex

Ethan either has it bad for Becks or is a better player than I previously thought

Carly at home but anything could cause a stroke at this point

Diane sighting

Edited by remos

• Members

I hear ya, Funny.... sigh....

Okay folks, I've got some spoilers/spumours for you. One of my Canadian buds on SOC compiles everything from the web overnight into a daily post (so people like us don't have to). For those who don't know, Claudia is rumoured to be calling Uncle Rudy for help dealing with Michael or whomever killed her unborn son. Rudy also knows Johnny and Dominic (but we're not sure if he knows that Dom is actually Dante). When his appearance was first rumoured it said he had a surprise connection with someone outside of the mob in PC, and I wanted it to be Tracy very badly. ANYTHING to shake up her story and let Luke know she's had past loves too. Anyway this is from today's post:

Lulu finds out that Dante is a fed & Olivia's son

Lulu does not rat Dante but does confide in a family member who worries 4 her safety

Uncle Rudy knows…………………………………….Tracy

Rumors going around have Rosco Borne or Frederico Castellucci will b playing Uncle Rudy

Constance Towers (Helena) is likely 2 show up on the GH set shortly bcuz Ethan finding Luke's passport is being taped this wk

Edit

Also word has come down that Leslie Charleston has signed a new contract. I don't know any details.

Edited by remos

• Members

Recaps, Thursday July 30th

Vets: Alexis, Mac, Tracy, Edward

Rings: On, and reference to being married to a con artist

Appearance: same as yesterday - same tunic but when Sam is sweating in a tank top, what's Tracy doing lounging on the patio with a fall outfit?

Other Stories: Corrinthos kids on the run; JaSam looking for them and dealing with SUV which Sam fixes; Lucky at work and brings news that the investigators in the garage found something in one of Alexis' cars; ClauSon dealing with baby's death and Claudia's desire for revenge; Spin prevented from asking Mac for Maxie's hand in marriage but still assumes that Maxie said yes in her own way; Jerry sighting as Claudia tells him to track down Michael and bring him to her; Police garage find paint on one of Alexis' cars that matches Claudia's car and Alexis confesses it was her

Line of the Day: Spinelli "cut the vermilion wire", Jason "What the hell is vermilion, they're all red!"

Sc. 2 - no Tracy, but when Edward and Rebecca are in jail, Lucky comes with a message from Tracy "Oh goody, let them rot". Rebecca can't believe Tracy would leave them there but Edward says he's not surprised and will get her back somehow.

Sc. 4 - Tracy demands Alice serve her another martini and Alice gives Tracy the gears for leaving Edward and Rebecca in jail. Tracy tells her to save her scowl for the wrestling ring, but Alice tells her she's taking time away from wrestling to write her memoirs and that Tracy should read chapter 14. Tracy scoffs and says perhaps their time in jail will prove to Edward what trailer trash Rebecca is. Alice counters that Rebecca might be a very nice person, to which Tracy replies that she's married to a con artist - she can smell them a 100 miles away. Edward comes in then and takes the martini from Alice, asking if Alice thinks Tracy is even more bitter with Luke gone. Alice says Tracy should be used to it, and Eddie hopes Luke will be gone for a very long time this time around. Nicholas and Rebecca come in behind Edward and Tracy laughs that Eddie stooped to ask a Cassidine for help? Nicholas says it wasn't necessary and Rebecca puts her arm through Edwards while thanking Tracy for giving them more time to connect. Tracy's jaw drops.

Sc. 5 - Tracy asks why they should trust a con and Edward makes some comment. Nicholas asks Rebecca if she really wants to be part of this family, to which Tracy says if she's not she knows where the door is. (Sorry, my boys are yelling and I've missed some of it) Michael comes up in the conversation and Nicholas says she should be more understanding about Michael, his mother is a Spencer. Alice says that's right, she should be nice to Michael for Mr. Luke's sake. Nicholas then asks Rebecca out and Edward says over his dead body. Rebecca says loudly that she'd love to. Tracy gleefully claps her hands and says Cassidines 1, Quartmaines nothing!

• Members

I don't know if any of you follow ratings, but after a few weeks of very bad numbers, GH has rebounded and taken back the #3 slot from Days. After Days they are the next show that's lost the least viewers since last year. While Days actually gained a little since this time in 2008, everyone else has lost far more than GH has.

• Members

Hey all

I'm in the mountains of Idaho at the moment, after a trip to Dallas last week for the American Idol concert. I was such a good mom--I waited outside in the blazing heat for 3.5 hours with my kids in the afternoon for them to come out and sign autographs. They got to meet Kris, Danny, Scott, Michael and Matt and my oldest got them to sign his guitar so that was really cool. The concert was awesome.

Hope all is well with everyone. Glad tracy popped on for a few scenes. I think if I remember right, she was actually on July 1st. So that would make what--5? Maybe we will get a suprise and she will actually be on this August. I was told she was around for some of the Michael stuff, but he isn't going back to the Qs and other than being around for lulu she had nothing coming up. But then someone said lulu wasn't going to be on much at all. So who knows. One of her fans told me that julie's movie was cancelled so maybe she will be around more.

I would love if Tracy knew Uncle Rudy--but realistically--you think they are gonna give her ties wtih a mobbie--it would make sense given past experiences, but on this show--she doesn't rank high enough...kind of like the spoiler for the 10 million dollars she was going to get from Jerry--LOL but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

• Members

ABC Hotsheet

For the week of 8/03:

Dante's big secret revealed! Alexis is charged with murder?

Michael and Kristina are on the run from the law, and Jason and Sam are hot on their trail. Look for this teaming-up to remind both viewers and the aforementioned pair of the spark that still exists between them. In the meantime, Claudia has sent Jerry Jacks out to get revenge on Sonny's no-good kids. But Jerry isn't so much interested in tracking down the teens that did Claudia wrong as he is in taking Jason out ... for good.

Elsewhere, Alexis finds herself officially charged with the murder of Brianna Hughes. You know, the mayor's mistress? But Robin still firmly believes Andrea did it ... she just needs to prove it. Watch out, Robin -- because an Andrea backed into a corner is a dangerous woman indeed.

Dante -- we mean Dominic -- no wait, we mean Dante -- actually walks in on his mother, Olivia, about to have sex with Johnny. Talk about awkward! Dante is not happy his mother is dating someone his age, let alone a mobster. But that's not the only Dante action this week. He's got a big secret that comes out -- and we're not talking about "He and Sonny learn they're father and son." This secret is going to make that revelation about 90 billion times more interesting. We're curious to see if you've guessed it.

As for Sonny and Claudia, in the aftermath of their baby's death, they've reached a crossroads. There's no real reason for them to stay together anymore, so Sonny decides to file for divorce. Can he go through with it with Claudia such an emotional wreck?

All this, PLUS: Nikolas and Elizabeth get drunk and flirty again; Edward celebrates his Lila's anniversary in a very sweet way; and Spinelli asks Mac for Maxie's hand in marriage

• Members

Friday, July 31st (anyone see where this month went????)

No Tracy so that's 5 days for July

Dante/Lulu meet

Lex realizes Kristina was driving the other car and confesses to the accident to cover for her daughter

JaSam really funny as they search for the Corrinthos kids

Michael/Kristina way over their head with running away

Jerry on their trail as well

SOlivia flirting - Liv is trying to resist

Johnny wants Claudia to leave 'revenge' alone

Diane trys to talk Lex out of confessing

Lucky/Ethan work together to beat Dom/Dante who they don't like around Lulu

• Members

You know summer is almost over when....

insider

I just left the Gh set and this is what i got.

brothers make an impact on Lulu.

Tracy wonders where Luke is yet again.

Carly is frustrated that Jason has not brought Michael back yet.

Claudia's plan unravels.

Kristina is mad that Sam is spending time with Jason again.

Molly is missing her family.

Nik is stunned to find out what Rebecca has been doing to him all this time.

Nik turns to someone unexpected.

Maxie decides it is best to say no to spin.

Olivia must choose who she wants.

thanks

White Rose.

• Members

Someone I think the same person as who listed those spoilers said Luke is back mid-sept.

I can't believe it is august already. 3.5 more weeks and the kids are back to school. I'm hoping this year will be a more productive one for me.

Still on vacation but will be home on Tuesday. Celebrating my parents 45th anniversary and wondering how you stay married to the same person for 45 years! lol

• Members

I've wondered that myself as I look down the gun at 15 years. Perhaps it's just life moving fast then you step back to count.

We've had a wonderful week of school here - hard to believe actually. The kid who used to throw himself around and whine about schoolwork was the first to the table and the last to leave every day this past week. Now it's the next one in line who is throwing themselves around in pain. We might actually get a good year in and get the kids up to grade level in the places where they are lacking. I've now realized I'm a homeschooling veteran of 7 years. I can't believe I can say that either.