The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

SOD breaking news today

Sorry, GENERAL HOSPITAL fans. Wally Kurth will not be reprising the role of Ned this summer — instead, the soap veteran will be returning to DAYS OF OUR LIVES as Justin Kiriakis, the role he played from 1987-’91. "Yes, Wally is returning in August," confirms a DAYS spokesperson. "Stay tuned as to why and how he'll return to Salem." He returns August 10th.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Love the vid, Ms. Q.... it's perfect! :lol:

Recaps, Tuesday June 16th..

No Tracy

Vets: Alexis

Other Stories

Michael goes home with Carly, still struggling with his lack of control

At Jakes.. Spixie, JOlivia, DiLex - JOlivia cuteness at the piano

Scrubs gets a drunk Matt at Jakes and takes him home

Ethan/Rebecca/Nicholas continue at the Haunted Star - later Reb/Ethan kiss... and they work!

JaSam talk about Michael, Kristina and their troubles

Spixie/JaSam put parts together on Brianna Hughes case that she was murdered (Sam overheard the accident)

Diane adds Patrick to the lawsuit

Line of the Day

Coleman to Matt "What's wrong with you? First you punch Spinelli then you get into it with Johnny then thrown something at Olivia. There's the three most connection people in the joint, man."

• Members

someone left this for me at dish..

FWIW

Not that I had much credibility to begin with but I was off a week on my dates so, just for the record...........

Week of June 22............Claudia's plan goes wrong.

Week of June 29............Karaoke leads to love

Week of July 7............Kristina Takes a Wrong Turn.

Week of July 13.............Michael makes his move

Week of July 20.............Scrubs uncover a plot

Week of July 27.............Ethan/Rebecca make love

Week of Aug 3.............Elizabeth learns a secret

August 10........................Spinelli's dreams Come True

August 17.......................Dominic Has No Where to Hide

August 24.......................Claudia learns the truth

August 31.......................Jason and Sam Make A Promise

Sep 7.......................Ethan Makes a Choice

Sep 10.....................The End of Innocence.

Sept 17..................Olivia Makes a Confession

Sept 24..................Michael Saves the Day

Oct 1.................Luke Has Cabin Fever

Oct 8.....................Sonny learns the Truth

Oct 15.................... BJ's Heart is Broken

Oct 22...................Cassadine Revenge

Oct 29...................The Truth about Jerry

Nov 5.................A Father and Son Reunion

Nov 12....................Two Babies, Two Mothers, One Tragedy

Nov 19.....................A Hero gets Rescued.

• Members

Recaps Wednesday June 17, 2009

STATS

Vets: Tracy, Alexis, Mac

Kisses: n/a for the duration....

Ring Watch: Firmly on her finger! (guess she's not 'completely done with him' after all)

Appearance: Black shirt with ruffles (seems to be a wardrobe obsession), black pants.

Other Stories: Scrubs PI kicks into high gear (cute bathroom scene); Spixie working on Brianna's case also (although Maxie wants to play); Niz discuss Em/Becca (creepy Emily in crypt dream); Alexis wants Max to stop Diane's lawsuit; Mayor tries to manipulate Mac for more police to cover his tracks, and Mac spots Spixie; Nic gives Rebecca the brush-off but she later approaches him at the crypt; Mac gets Robin to talk to Maxie; Robin/Spixie realize that the major's wife knew about Briana before...; Patrick meets Andrea Floyd who wants him to settle the lawsuit out of court

Line of the Day: Max to Diane "I see, I'm just a mindless piece of fluff. Well I'm just going to take this trophy ass home and warm you up some mac and cheese."

Sc. 1 - no Tracy

Sc. 2 - On the HS Ethan/Rebecca are arguing that the Q's are the focus not Nicholas, and Tracy busts them saying wow, isn't thing interesting. What could the two of you ever be talking about? (looking like the cat that ate the canary)

Sc. 3 - Rebecca tries to put off Tracy, but she assures the Jrs. that seeing Emily's long-lost sister and Luke's long-lost son in this heavy a conversation can only mean one thing - they're talking about money. Rebecca tells Tracy she's off-base, they were talking about a game. Tracy doesn't buy it it, and Becks tells her she can believe whatever she wants. On her way out Rebecca yells at Ethan to tell her when the game is arranged. Walking to the bar Tracy tells Ethan Rebecca could use lessons, she's not as good as him. Ethan says she should put her suspicions somewhere else, in the meantime they've got something else to worry about - Luke could be in trouble. Tracy just smiles.

Sc. 4 - Tracy replies I don't know if you are genuinely concerned with Luke or starting a new con, but either way she's not interested. Ethan tells her Luke's missing and he understands she was hurt... Tracy interrupts saying she doesn't want his understanding. Luke has run off so that's that, she's done, end of story. Ethan continues saying no there's more. Luke told Ethan and Tracy that he was staying and now he can't be found. Just then Lucky and Lulu arrive and want to know why they were summoned. Ethan tells them what happened - that Luke got the call from Holly, and told her, Ethan and Tracy that he wasn't leaving. Ethan even called Holly who hasn't heard from Luke. Ethan is really concerned and tells them something has happened to their father. Lulu just smiles and shakes her head.

Sc. 5 - Ethan doesn't see the problem. Tracy said the family was just closing in on him so he took off. Lucky says it's his pattern. Ethan argues that Luke says he wasn't going anywhere. Lulu gently tries to tell Ethan that she's sure Luke meant it when he said it, but he changes his mind all the time and takes off - but he always comes back. Tracy says yes, he's probably following the skirt he hasn't seen or the bar he hasn't barfed in... Ethan can't believe they are dismissing it so easily.

Sc. 6 - Liz comes into the HS to tell Lucky she's worried about Nicholas. Tracy (back over at the bar) says "you know what, Luke isn't the only man I'm done with. You're bad for business. You're gone." Lulu says she's firing Ethan? "You got it Baby, I'm firing Ethan". Ethan just takes another swig.

Sc. 7 - Lulu says she can't fire him. Tracy assures Lulu she's an owner of the Haunted Star and she can do what she wants. Lulu counters that Johnny and Nicholas are part owners too and Lulu is pretty sure she can convince them that Tracy is just being a bitch. (Tracy's eyes are wide with amusement on that one, lol.) Ethan expounds "thank you Lulu for that defense. Lucky says he can't understand why Ethan would want to stick around PC with Luke gone anyway. Tracy says she's thinks Ethan has other interests - when she arrived she saw Ethan thickly in discussion with none other than Rebecca Shaw. Liz makes note of that as she looks pointedly at Lucky. Meanwhile Tracy is looking extremely pleased with herself.

• Members

Thanks for recap Remos. Someone said that they cut the whole divorce stuff and it seems from the scenes today that she didn't seem to be pissed about Luke or thinking he was with Holly right?

Or was she mad? I guess if she said she was done with him.

I am trying to catch up on GH. I've watched up to the day Luke/Holly get arrested. Hopefully tomorrow I can catch up on some more. I can't fall this far behind again.

Remos did it appear as though the scenes would continue tomorrow? Probably not as I don't see any of those characters mentioned.

I know Monica is mentioned tomorrow I think having scenes with Nik.

• Members

From yet another "insider" who I am thinking is the same from earlier. At least Tracy gets to hopefully mix it up with some others this summer--although none of it is a storyline for her--but she does do what she does best I guess--summer sex patrol and play the black hat!

Such a waste when she could be having a compelling storyline on another show--but I guess at least she still has a job in daytime which not many still do!

Sounds like NLG is getting some good stuff finally.

I dont' believe the Jasam stuff at all though