The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

From soapoperanetwork for week of the 15th

THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL

Maxie, Spinelli and Johnny find themselves in the middle of a reeling Matt's storm at Jake's on Monday, June 15. Jason ends up knocking out an undercover cop in his rush to come to Sam's aid. Ric confronts Sonny with the belief that Claudia is carrying his child. Ethan reminds Rebecca that he's the boss. Tracy finds Ethan and Rebecca in a suspicious situation. On Thursday, June 19, Claudia once again makes plans for Jason's elimination; meanwhile, Olivia fears Sonny is planning Johnny's and turns to Carly for help. Nikolas comes to the conclusion that he has to end things with Rebecca until talking with Monica. Things take a lethal turn as Johnny and Jason head to meet with their associates. Sonny and Claudia's fight erupts into passion. Johnny holds Jason's fate in his hands on Friday, June 20.

From dish last night--not sure I'm buying November outlines....but I believe this was the GGCB person saying that TG is back in September but doesn't get rescued til November by Lucky/Ethan and is in Helena's clutches til then.

If that is the case---no lunacy til at least November. I find it odd that TG would be back and not want to be picking up the luke/ethan storyline and have scenes with NP for two months...guess we shall see.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh, I've been saying for ages that a lot of this story will be wrapped up in November - that doesn't faze me in the least. The thing with Luke gone is that we see the Spencers working together. Lulu/Tracy, Lulu/Ethan, Ethan/Lucky... it's all good stuff. We don't need LuNacy together to make them in the same story. What we do know is that Tracy won't be out of it... but she's not 30 and isn't going to do the heroic stuff like the Spencer Sibs will. This is a long-term story arc so I'm not surprised they've already looked at November sweeps and beyond. And then we have a reunion to look forward to. :wub:

This is old-school GH. Not the 6 weeks stories we had been seeing a few years ago. This is integrated characters and mini-stories that are part of a much larger whole. This is the GH I fell in love with.

• Members

No Tracy again today (June 12th)...

Other Stories

Matt trying to save his patient but not succeeding - Diane brings the suit

Kristina brings Michael a joint (naughty girl)/Michael goes home but feels he doesn't belong

A heartbeat is found for Claudia's baby/Sonny wants Claudia gone if the baby is Ric's/Liv tells Sonny she thinks babino is Ricky's

Lulu/Spin/Maxie still on the trail of the Glacial One at the spa (Spinelli is getting a waxing on his manly parts - OUCH!!!)

WOW.... Jax does Karate - nice outfit... :blush:

Super ouch - Jason tells Carly to just wait, and Carly slaps back that he said the same thing when Kate took Michael to the warehouse so she listened and Michael got shot

Michael and Kristina take off in Viola's (the nanny) car, and gets into an accident of some kind (the cliffhanger!)

• Members

Thanks for the recaps...

Nex looks like you will have an easy job in June--Tracy is on Wed the 17th and I dont' think she is on again that week or the week of the 22nd. Perhaps the week of the 29th.

June seems like it will be her lowest month of the year with 4 episodes. I loved her being on 14 times in May--got us so spoiled. Hopefully maybe July will pick up a bit.

There is a Michael Fairman interview with Drew Garrett today (new Michael) that they are laughing about the Quartermaines wanting him and to control him and to save him and an heir, etc. Michael fairman laughs about there being so few left and DG laughs too. In the end he says that they hate sonny but sonny always comes out on top.

Sounds like tracy catching Ethan and rebecca will be her episode where she will get reaction to Luke being gone, suspect them and probably announce she is filing for divorce.

• Members

That's cool you are going Lisa!

Steve Burton said at his PA that he has some good scenes with Monica coming up for all those LC fans out there. That matched the info from the insider on dish that said that the Qs will be seen more, edward, tracy and monica, and especially some monica/jason scenes. That was the same insider who said the plans were for TG to return in Sept but be still captured til November sweeps I am pretty sure.

In SID they asked daytime stars who they would want to most take a trip with from their cast. LC said "Jane ELliot because we have known each other for so long and are such good buddies...although I say that with some reservation" I guess she means about the trip--LOL

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

yeah the search function is gone. it is so not worth it. If I am around I try to bring stuff over I see or if I can't sleep and am up late, I will follow along.

I've had a really horrible past couple of months and I am sorry for any negativity that I have spread around the LF. My personal situation has gotten the best of me and has clouded my normally upbeat personality with a bunch of yucky vibes.

So I apologize to you guys and will try to stay offline for a while until I can regroup, and focus my energy/life back on positive things.

• Members

Hey everybody. Just stopping in for a quick hello before crashing - I'm back at work so I have to be up early tomorrow.

Colin is doing well. I am constantly amazed at how resilient my son is. He will be 5 weeks old in the morning and he's already off his ventilator and is holding steady on a CPAP. Considering that he was born at 22 wks 1 day, the nurses and doctors are stunned he's been able to maintain it. Apparently, my son is destined to be an overachiever. He's up to 1 lb. 4 oz. now and will likely grow even more once we're able to get him back on normal feeds instead of TPN (his bowel perforation, which is healing, has slowed that down a bit). We also did some heart surgery to fix the open flap that was kicking blood into his lungs and his breathing has been much easier since then.

You cannot imagine how tiny he is. Even pictures just do not do it justice. Take a ruler and lop off a half-inch and that's his length. What the doctors and nurses at our hospital have been able to do constantly impresses me. We're very lucky to have such a great level III NICU so close to home.

Anyway, we're sliding into more of a routine now. I'm back at work and will be working until Colin is able to come home, when I'll take at least another two months off (I'm hoping to be financially able to do three).

I'm about a week behind on GH but plan to catch up some when I have time to stop and breathe. I may just cherry pick on envious' channel since I couldn't care less about Sonny and Claudia and all that claptrap. I must say that I've been awfully amused by the flirting of Alexis and Rayner - what a waste of Mark Pinter's talents to leave him on the shelf so often (and that goes about triple for NLG).

How is everyone else? I hope you're all well.

• Members

So glad you popped in Star--been thinking about you. You have a little fighter on your hands! A quality that I am sure will remain with him throughout his life. I am sure it is hard to be at work, but also probably helps pass the time. Glad you have a high level NIC unit in your city.

I will keep the positive vibes your way.