The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

star, congrats! My brother is my mom's only son, and she LOVES him (not that she doesn't love her girls - LOL), but he forever will be her baby boy.

Still have to watch yesterday's and today's. I like her blouse from the screen cap. :)

I feel like this post is going to be the first one on page 1000. I don't think I deserve that "honor" since I haven't been around much lately.

What to do... What to do... To post or not to post? But you know, it wouldn't really be the first of page 1000, 'cause if the old TQ love fests were never deleted (well, I guess they weren't deleted, but when SON went down, so did they), then we'd have reached page 1000 a long time ago. Am I making sense??? :P And who knows? This might just be one of the last posts of page 999. :lol: Too much analyzing...

*takes breath*

EDIT: :o:blink:

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am about to say something mean, but I don't care. I think all these articles calling NP the new Tony Geary is crap! I'm sure that the shows are paying the mags to post these lame articles and "fan letters" praising him and his acting abilities. I have been to a bunch of different websites and I can't seem to come accross a whole lot of people who actually like him. His acting is bad, his hair is even worse, and he looks like a skeze (is that even a real word?) I just can't stop staring at his buttery teeth everytime he opens is mouth.

I remember when Scott Clifton started in 2003 they compared him to Tony because of his unconventional soap look, he was their "it" guy for a while. But as Guza has a short attention span that quickly changed and he became a supporter for Spinelli, then Logan and now surprise surprise it's NP. I can't get into his character at all and hopefully he will fall to the wasteside soon enough. ::end of rant::

• Members

I like NP. I like the accent and the haircut and the way he works with JE, TG and JMB. I think he's fun to watch. I also think GH is a little too quick with their comparison comments - everyone has got to be the next XXX. Why can't they just be good in their own right? BTW I wouldn't put much stock in other board's opinions of him as an actor, outside of the accent - which we who grew up around it have no problem - Ethan is also getting much of the heat for the whole "Luke never cheated on ewcbo" crap. Yada, yada... don't care. But NP and TG are certainly taking the heat on that one.

And 1000 pages - cool. Our little gang certainly knows how to communicate. Once upon a time I was excited to see even 1000 posts by myself - but I'm long past that now.

Ms. Q - you are the PERFECT one to usher in this landmark. You might be more involved with your r/l right now, but you've been the social convener on this thread for as long as I've been here.

• Members

5/13

Episode: "Singapore"

Luke and Ethan head to Singapore to save Holly; Spinelli discovers a surprise secret of Kate's.

But we know that Holly is at the Haunted Star on the 15th and in medianet pics for that week.

Guess they don't make it. Too bad..could have been their first romantic getaway! LOL

From this ALI insider--the new "leader" of the dish

Edit

Here are the VCR alerts from SON for next week of the 4th

GENERAL HOSPITAL: VCR ALERTS

Monday: Jason confides his dilemma to Sam. Lucky and Elizabeth reach a new understanding. Rebecca wants to set the record straight with Nikolas.

Tuesday: Claudia fears she's losing the baby. Tracy remains convinced that Ethan is pulling a con on Luke. Rebecca finds herself at Wyndemere.

Wednesday: Jason has alrming news for Carly. Rebecca and Nikolas grow closer. Spinelli is reluctant to come to Maxie's rescue.

Thursday: Sonny and Carly make a decision about Michael. Things heat up between Nikolas and Rebecca. Luke and Ethan learn whether or not they’re father and son.

Friday: Sonny and Carly are on pins and needles during Michael's surgery. Alexis grows more suspicious of Rebecca. Maxie gets hot and heavy with Spinelli

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I'm glad you like NP, really I do. I just can't stand him, watching him on my computer screen makes my blood boil. I hate him so much that I actually can't stand Lacy when they are on with him. I barely watch and what I do watch I bypass just so I don't have to see him. Maybe that's just me, to each his own. :)

• Members

Yeah he is kind of ruining Lunacy for me too--or making me over them pretty much. I am now waving my TracyFF banner a bit higher. But as you said--that's what makes the world go round. Nex--check you facebook!

My vote is for NP to be gone by the time Tony returns in the fall. I think this storyline did nobody any favors and is being altered.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/gh/p...-4-edition.html

THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL

Olivia holds her ground with Sonny on Monday, May 4. Sonny's interest in personally returning Olivia's property perturbs Claudia. Ric rushes Claudia to the hospital after she's stricken with abdominal pains. Sonny opens up to Olivia about his relationship with Claudia. Sonny and Claudia share a close moment after learning the baby is fine on Tuesday, May 5. Luke hopes Ethan turns out to be his son but Ethan doesn't feel the same way. Patrick and Jax disagree over whether or not Michael's surgery can wait. On Wednesday, May 6, Lucky becomes upset over the possibility that Luke could be Ethan's father. Sonny and Jax support Carly's decision to have Michael operated on immediately. Sonny, Carly, Claudia, Jax and Jason sit vigil as Patrick and his team begins Michael's surgery. Luke and Ethan get the results of the DNA test. Michael suffers a crisis on the operating table. Sonny and Carly's anxiety grows. A suspicious Luke asks Lulu to cozy up to Ethan in front of Tracy.

The Inside Story: Love & Lust

Rebecca tells Nikolas the truth about her and Lucky's encounter. Nikolas pulls Rebecca into a passionate kiss after she admits that she's attracted to him. Lucky and Elizabeth confess that they still have feelings for each other. The ex's both take responsibility for their past problems and decide to make another try at their relationship. Rebecca pulls back from sleeping with Nikolas, leaving the prince extremely frustrated. Nikolas is thrown by the site of a stranded Rebecca in Emily's nightgown. Rebecca comforts Nikolas after he's shaken awake by a dream of Emily. Rebecca enlists Nikolas help in painting her room at Kelly's. Thing once again reach a simmer between the pair after Nikolas strains his back helping Rebecca move furniture on Thursday, May 7. Mike interrupts Nikolas and Rebecca just as they're about to have sex. Alexis warns Nikolas not to trust Rebecca. Nikolas finds Alexis offering Rebecca a bribe.

A Closer Look: Forgive & Forget?

Johnny comes to Maxie's rescue when she's attacked for real. Maxie explains to Spinelli that despite her attraction to Johnny he is the one she really wants. Spinelli learns the truth about Maxie's ruse. Maxie pours her heart out to Spinelli who rejects her. Spinelli accuses Maxie and Lulu of lying when they claim they need his help to solve a crime at Crimson. Maxie is crushed when Spinelli ends up taking the case only for Lulu's sake. Spinelli insists that he can locate the mole who's been leaking confidential information at the magazine. Maxie puts her career on the line in support of Spinelli's claim. Spinelli and Maxie's stakeout takes a wrong turn when the pair ends up so hot and heavy that they don't see their suspect on Friday, May 8.

General Hospital News and Headlines:

GH Casting Report: April Edition

Billy Dee Williams is Back in Port Charles

GH ALERTS: WEEK OF MAY 11, 2009

Spinelli promises Maxie he'll come through for her. (Soap Opera Digest)

Luke is certain that Tracy is hiding something. (Soap Opera Digest)Ric reminds Claudia that her fate is dependant on whether a struggling Michael lives or dies. (Soap Opera Digest)

Spinelli learns the truth about Kate. (ABC Soaps In Depth)

Jason confronts Claudia with the truth about Michael's shooting. (ABC Soaps In Depth)

Carly collapses in Jax's arms. (National Enquirer)