The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Yay Star!!! I haven't wanted to ask, but am so glad all is well. Congrats! I was thinking good thoughts.

Here is the article on Emma Samms if anyone wants to see

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/03/emm...20Hospital'

She better not be Luke's summer exit storyline and Tracy better be a part of it and not acting like a jealous shrew the whole time! But you know that is how it will be played. Look out here comes Ethan as Luke/Holly's son and one more notch in the destroying LnL history belt for Guza! There is no way that luke didn't cheat on Laura when they were happy if he is their son.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, Luke cheating on Laura during their time away was already acknowledged by Lucky in Luke's purgatory dream, so that won't be a shocker to most of us. The LnL hardliners will stand back and howl, but they are having a merry old fit by the fact that Luke casually referred to ewcbo as his ex-wife. Somehow we're supposed to be in a parallel universe where the divorce in 2001 meant nothing and the faux-wedding in 2006 meant everything and the goodbye in 2008 never happened. Oh well... they can have their parallel universe, we have the actual show.

And I doubt Luke will be Ethan's father if they are doing the Luthan thing. There is no way that would be possible unless they un-Spencer Lulu, and I can't see that ever happening. As for Holly being the exit storyline, it might be or it might not. Either way LuNacy is in a very different place then they were during the Maarkham Islands, and that can't be ignored. They aren't going to throw Tracy aside now, not after it's clearly been said that Luke's choice is Tracy over Laura. As much as I always loved Holly, she can't hold a candle in that particular competition.

Besides all our fears/anticipation, just remember that Jane Elliot had a blast with the Maarkham Islands, and regardless of the story we know that Jane, Tony, Emma and Connie are going to play the hell out of everything and enjoy doing it. I can't wait to see what happens.

Star, congratulations. I didn't realize the cat was in the bag - not that I said anything - but I'm glad to hear you announce it to everyone. Take care of yourself first, and then the baby will have everything s/he needs.

• Members

From a recap from some LnL fan site of someone who met Tony at the BC thing

And about luke being his father--I do think they would go there!

Hey guys, just wanted to repost this. From all I am hearing they are desperate for anything right now that is getting positive feedback, so now is the time to call, write, etc...for Tracy/Lunacy

• Members

They can't if they want to go with Frons' new 'find' and have Luthan. They can tease the Luke/Ethan connection all they want, but they can not follow through on a story where Lulu and Ethan have a future as a couple if they are both Luke's children. Even when they tried that on Passions - a very different type of soap - they didn't get too far.

Now I think the Robert/Ethan story is becoming too obvious, so I don't think it's that one either. It should be interesting to see how everything plays out. I honestly haven't been this interested in a story in awhile, and as ILTQ said in a private conversation, Tracy and Ethan are having plenty of time to bond before Holly arrives, so that's another layer of this particular onion to peel back.

• Members

Hey All!

Never made it to the autograph signing yesterday morn. I had my clock set to wake me, as well as had a friend call me who was getting up early to see Kelly Clarkson on the Today Show... but with like only 3 hours sleep, I was like...."not gonna happen". Oh well. It was weird 'cause I kinda had it all planned out in my head what I would say to Tony after I asked him "What's up with Jane, that she couldn't get her @$$ on a plane and be here?" LOL!

Anyhoo, after I got home last nite from hangin' with a friend, I opened my mailbox to find a picture-postcard of Tony Geary and on the back it was 'signed'... "All the best, Anthony Geary". Too funny, right? Did any of you all get this? The postmark was from LA. You can tell that it's his greeting and sig, but already printed on the post card. Anyway, cool to have, but I am not an autograph hound and really just wanted to meet him. We could have had a two second chat about how Luke and Tracy rock my world and how the writers are a bunch of F-n asses and how I want to see more and Luke and Tracy because he and Jane act circles around everyone. I am soooo pissed at myself for being a lazy-@$$ and not getting out of bed to go meet him.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Recaps, Wednesday March 11th

STATS

Vets: Luke, Tracy, Mike

Kisses: none, but Luke's arm is around her often

Appearance: black print fitted jacket

Other Stories: CarJax awaiting news on Michael - and it's not what they wanted to hear so Carly decides to drop it; Scrubs still fighting; Spinelli's Angels ready to rush into the rescue, Bosley just arrived to help as well; Spin still stuck with art thiefs; Matt visits and tells Robin her behaviour is typical of PPD - Robin not amused, big fight ensues the Robin kicks Matt out; Spoilers were right - Maxie uses fashion to find Spin; Robin/Emma at Kelly's talking to Mike and they're joined by Liz; Robin leaves Emma at Kelly's

Line of the Day:

Sc. 1 - no Tracy; Luke handicapping horses with Ethan at HS. Ethan isn't impressing Luke, who says he's got to teach Ethan. Ethan says he's born with talent and Luke says he should put his money where his mouth is - Ethan says he will as soon as Luke stakes him.

Sc. 2 - no Tracy; Luke isn't impressed that Ethan wants to be staked, and tells him if he can't find the money he'll have to get it somehow. And until then Luke's going to bet alone. They continue to chat about the horse with Lucky watching, then Lucky wonders what's happening. Luke tells him they are getting into horse racing and asks Lucky if he wants to come in on it. Lucky reminds Luke that he can't and that it's illegal. Luke then turns to Ethan and says this is his son, the cop.

Sc. 3 - Luke wonders why Lucky is there, and he assures his dad he's just there to say hi. Then asks about the new bartender. A bit of mutual Luke/Ethan appreciation, then Luke explains he's on a 'walkabout' and how Ethan is there at Luke's approval and at the end of the day Luke will take the freeloader for everything because he's such a bad gambler. However he's working on being a great con. "He had Tracy eating out of the palm of his hand in about two minutes like a little lost lamb". Luke also tells Lucky that by the end of the day he will have bartending services for free. Tracy arrives to overhear and assumes the profits are down. Luke says not to worry as he puts his arm around her and says profits are fine and they are one large family of felons. Tracy smiles, sighs and puts her head on Luke's shoulder (very funny).

Sc. 4 - no LuNacy

Sc. 5 - Tracy asks it how it's working and Luke says it's fine. She says not you, then turns to Ethan and asks again. Ethan says it's fine and he likes her hair. Tracy thanks him and turns to Luke saying at least someone noticed. Luke tries to assure her he was getting there, and compliments her on her good judgement for suggesting Ethan. More Luke/Tracy/Ethan love-in (it's funny and I can't do it justice), so Lucky decides to leave. Luke stops him and goes to Ethan saying to give Lucky back his wallet. Ethan plays dumb while Tracy tries not to smile. Luke keeps pushing Ethan until finally Ethan shows where it is. Lucky then glares at Ethan and says he should arrest him.

Sc. 6 - Ethan can't believe he's serious. Lucky says you don't steal from a cop. Luke says he can't arrest Ethan without a warrent or witnesses, then looks to Tracy and asks if she's seen anything. Tracy looks at him and asks "What sweetheart?" Luke then tells Lucky that perhaps he picked the wallet. Luke, Tracy and Ethan look amused but Lucky is livid. He yells at Luke saying this is one big joke to him, like Lucky is one big joke to him - his son.. the cop. Lucky then continues to say everything is a joke to him, he's so boozed up all the time... Tracy interferes and warns Lucky to watch it, she's not playing anymore either. Then Lucky proceeds to saying he's sorry he's such a diappointment to Luke, but he's chosen to have standards and he'll take his way over Luke's any day of the week. Luke is really hurt and moves on while Tracy gets in Lucky's face and tells him to back off. "Maybe if you had been a better son he would have been a better father" she glares at him.

Sc. 7 - Tracy says if Lucky wants respect from his father he had better give some instead of taking every opportunity to talk down to him about his lifestyle and choices. Lucky turns on Luke and says he's leaving, because Luke has found a new son. Luke calls him back and asks him not to leave like that because Luke respects the choices Lucky has made for himself and never wants to change that, but Lucky leaves anyway. Luke then goes behind the bar and tells Ethan to sweep up. Ethan says he already did (stupid boy) so Luke yells at him to go sweep and keep doing it until Luke is satisfied. Ethan finally leaves. Luke is very upset. Tracy walks over to the bar and tells Luke she's sorry Lucky went off like that. Luke looks haunted and says "No, no it's good he went off like that. And if there's a battle here it's between me and my kid - I don't want you involved." (it was said with love - he doesn't want her hurt in the middle of a no-win fight - not in anger).

• Members

Hello Tracy fans,

Wow, I must have missed something big today.

What happened?

I've been reading other boards and there's a high volumn of Luke and Lacy Hate today.

What did I miss?

Some people are saying they don't like Tracy or Lacy anymore.

I don't get it?

Some of the stuff their saying is pretty harsh.

I don't want Guza's writing to make Tracy look bad, he's done enough of that already.

*sigh*

• Members

It's knee-jerk, Jin, and an overflow of the general Luke/Lulu/Lucky/general Spencer hate that is usually floating around. Up until today Tracy has been more Quartermaine then Spencer, so that has shielded her from the onslaught. Today LuNacy were playing, Lucky didn't get in on it and said something stupid. Tracy shoved it back at Lucky and said he could have been a better son. Lucky left angry, Luke just looked like he'd lost his best friend, and Tracy tried to prevent the it all from happening by standing up for Luke. In the end Luke asked her not to get in the way of Lucky's slings and arrows. All in all it was a very good show... very disturbing in some ways when they showed the less stellar aspects of some characters. Definitely not a happy-go-Lucky day in PC.

Edited by remos

• Members

This might be unpopular, but I didn't enjoy LuNacy today... Jin, you can read remos' recaps for what happened. But when watching, I definitely saw Lucky as the good guy, and LuNacy as the bad guys... Luke annoyed me today. Tracy was doing fine 'til she opened her mouth to Lucky. She should just stay out of it.