Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Luke and Ethan are arrested and in jail next week according to SOD I think, and I believe Tracy, Lulu and Lucky are all out tomorrow.

From all that I can gather, Luke was cut out of this crisis or the storyline changed somewhat. Oh well, Tracy/Lulu were very good. The only problem is there will be no consistency and they probably wont' share scenes again for another two or three months. When was the last time we saw Lulu with Tracy? The day before Laura left right? In Nov.

I feel like the Qs are the only highlight of this crisis for me. Like they had to rely on the Qs for viewers to at least have something they can recognize. Every couple that had something going on before were separated during this crisis, so it wasn't just luke/tracy. I think TPTB are grasping at straws desperate to see if something would stick..

Jolu

Spixie

Lunacy

Carjax

scrubs

Lusam

Liason

Nikadine

Skate

All separated during crisis.

JE to me is very brave to be on there with no makeup, not done up, and seems to be the only one who is following the script and remembering to be "sick".

Apparently they are all fine and just go home and nobody is scene at teh hospital afterwards.

I wonder who luke calls to bail himself out of jail?

• Members

OMG I love this show! This is the BEST SHOW EVER!!!.....oh wait a minute, this isn't the board for LOST. Oops.

Oh well, I miss LuNacy. :( But I love seeing Tracy. :) And speaking as a lifelong asthmatic who has been in a few smoky situations in my life, JE is dead on!

Happy Thursday All.

*Oh yeah and LOST is the best show EVER!!!

• Members

Yeah, Ive noticed that Luke has been noticeably absent during this whole thing and is hanging around with that Ethan guy, who is apparently Holly & Robert's son or some sort??

And as an Australian, I can say he sounds Australian to me, but not like someone from Sydney or Melbourne....he's sounds like he's a bogan from South Australia or Tasmania or something.

and omg,TracyQartermaine, you're from Australia too? What what Aussies...where are you from? Im in Coogee, Sydney, but I was born in Perth

• Members

Oh I'm so glad you checked in, Baby Girl.... news out of Australia these days is quite disconcerting to say the least.

The Ethan guy is an actor from Australia - it's actually funny to watch people on other boards talk about his 'fake' accent... um.... he's a native.... It's too early to tell if he's a Scorpio, but they are certainly mentioning all the right names to get people talking. Either way his presence will be part of the Spencermaine family drama for the next while.

• Members

Recaps, Thursday February 12th

STATS

Vets: Luke, Edward, Tracy

Kisses: n/a

Apperance: wrapped in blanket, walking fine

Other Stories: Trevor trying to escape; Jason looking for AZ, rescue continues; Nick explains his obsession to Rebecca who's having none of it; Robin comforts Emma; Patrick looses his temper with evacuees and tells them to shut up - he's in charge; Trevor/Ric have it out (Trevor tells him his brother was wanted and loved more than he'll ever be); Trevor/Kate gag-fest; Maxie goes in to save Spinelli, who has locked himself in a utility closet to get a better conenction for his computer; Jason saves Claudia after Trevor had tossed her down the stairs; Nicholas saves Rebecily; Sam trying to talk Trevor out of dropping the poisen from the hospital roof

Line of the Day: nothing stood out - Patrick told a bunch of folks to shut up, he was in charge, and Maxie called Spinelli "my Spinelli"

Sc. 1 - no Tracy

Sc. 2 - Luke and Ethan in jail, still trying to play each other; Tracy and Edward get on helicopter but Lulu is forced to stay behind. Tracy cries out 'No', but Lulu assures Tracy she'll be fine and get the next one. (I'm not pleased but at least she's safe - turns out none of the spoilers were correct).

Sc. 3 - no Tracy; Luke/Ethan still in jail playing, then Luke calls the guard to let him out; Lulu tells Lucky, etc. that Edward and Tracy just left

Sc. 4 - no Tracy; Luke tries to con the guard by telling him he looks like Lucky, then uses Alexis' name, but the guard is having none of it - he's the brother of sheriff they hit. Ethan sees Nina and says it's his turn - Luke tells him to go for it.

Sc. 5 - no Tracy; Ethan works the chick who says she'll try to get the keys. Lucky, Lulu, Ric and Olivia get on the helicopter.

Sc. 6 - no Tracy; Luke says it shouldn't take long, Nina tries then fails to get them out.

Sc. 7 - no Tracy

• Members

So actually all the insiders who said the past week or so that Luke doesn't show up were correct.

I am convinced that this crisis was changed--especially the luke part.

And no follow up with the winnie scenes recounting who was missing and by Monday/Tues patrick is back home with Robin, so much for the big interrogation. And Robin/Emma are safe so why was Patrick crying in his interrogation. I think they cut out some of it and edited it for sure.

Well I guess today counts for Tracy for her one second scene as an episode.

I just hope we see her next week at least once for follow up. Luke and Ethan are back up to old tricks on Monday, so they must get out of jail by then.

Someone told me no Lunacy scenes til the week of the 23rd--but who knows. Everyone lies.

• Members

Hi everyone, I haven't posted in a while.

Been so busy.

Dang, I thought Lukey was supposed to rescue Tracy. :angry:

Those spoilers turned out to be totally fake! (grr)

He didn't save her or will her to live or cry over her, nothing!

Luke was not Tracy's tarnished knight in shining armour at all in fact he seems more interested in Ethan right now.

Maybe it's just me but Tony even looks more relaxed and happy in his scenes with the new guy than he did with JE.

Oh Well, at least Jane got some good scenes during this crisis, she was wonderful wasn't she?

I hope they keep her front and center with or without Luke.

I learned my lesson never believe anything you read on DD. :angry: