The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I knew there were more - thanks LA.

And Nex, you don't have to give. As ILTQ put it on SOC: "And really....Luke choosing to let the ball land on 6 is one of the most romantic things he's ever done. (he made his own fate, which is soooo much more than it landing there by chance)."

I'm expecting another 39th birthday party in early April, or at least some reference. Tracy's birthday has always been significant to Luke.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

And didn't Tracy just say in those scenes that she doesn't believe in fate. And that she believes in making her own/controlling it. So I think she wuld have punched Luke in the arm if he had really let the ball freely go around on that roulette table without any manipulating from him. LuNacy are cynics they don't believe in fairy tales and the magic of the ball actually landing on the number.

• Members

I know that... all I'm saying is when it comes out to her that he rigged it, whether she knew it or not, it isn't gonna be a great reaction on her part. At least I think not, but I guess the general consensus is otherwise. Oh well

• Members

I've only needed to put one ignore, and life is much nicer.

If they weren't so obnoxious about it, I'd fell sorry for the LnL/ewcbo fans who are grasping at anything for a sign that 'the angel' is coming back. Oh well....

So, it's Wednesday tomorrow - always a good day for the 'others'. What's the chance of seeing her tomorrow?

• Members

I agree with this.

I sort of love that Luke rigged the game. It sort of jives with their philosophy in life which is, 'Win anyway you can, as long as family isn't hurt (too much).'

Hmmm. The way I saw it, a light bulb went off in Luke's head and he sort of understood a little more about where Tracy was coming from.

• Members

I'm not picking on LnL fans exclusively or anything. Basically, it's anyone who is unwilling to have a true discussion and just spews their own garbage out has my finger itchy. I swear, Lulu's not my favorite character of all time or anything, but it bugs the crap out of me when I see her referred to as "Shrewlu" when I think she's 10 times more interesting than her cinder block of a boyfriend. I figure if you can't discuss this fictional realm without calling names, then I don't wanna read ya. :)

One can only hope that we get some Q time this week. Heh - I'm wondering if the world will implode if Leslie Charleson does more than 10 episodes this year.

Feel cheated about Bobbie today, btw. I know the spoiler was ambiguously worded so it doesn't necessarily say we'd see her, but I was disappointed nonetheless.

• Members

Hey mamas!

Hope everyone is well. I am now officially unemployed since Hairspray staged its last performance this past Sunday. :( oh well. The closing party was rockin' though. So anyway I guess I could use the time off. At least that's what I keep telling myself. Rumor is my theatre will be getting "Dirty Dancing" but not until August '09! :o

Been kinda laying low. Trying to get some stuff done that I hadn't had time for while I was working 7 days a week. I have a new doggie I got on New Year's Eve from my niece. A Jack Russel we named Jasper (yes, after Jasper from "Twighlight" per Dana's request). That has been keeping me busy since I am refereeing sparring matches between him and my cat, Aubry (aka boo boo kitty).

Anyhoo, of course I was more than thrilled with LuNacy New Years Eve! They were smokin' hot!!

As far as TG departing from GH ....... I CAN'T HEAR YOU *stuffs fingers in ears and sings "Tra-la-la-la Dum-dee-dum"*

I think it's a bit of a downer that our girl isn't featured in any upcoming spoilers. But hopefully we'll get great lunacy stuff because their best stuff is never spoiled.

Back to cleaning out the closet....

Happy and Healthy New Year to all!!

• Members

Good to hear from you TL! Was missing ya mama and your banner!!!

Lots of stuff dropped tonight...not sure any of it is true...

But Monica is on the cover of SID along with Sonny, Patrick and Liz about the crisis which is kind of scary!

I don't think she is dying though...

So this is what I go so far today...this sounds the most legit!

and

Not sure what this indicates, but to me it is like she is sick but not one of the ones on the verge of dying or anything..

And

And from GGCB or "that insider"

• Members

Hooked, I FLOVE your spoilers.

And I FLOVE the Finola Hughes quote in your signature. How long has that been there? Brilliant!

I can't sleep...

I made the mistake of playing on SOC, and now I REALLY can't sleep.

There are some big morons over there. It's SO NOT a relaxing, fun place. SO NOT.

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

Oh Luv.... I wish I had been on last night to back you up. Those fans are so desperate they were even seeing that SOC has her listed at Tracy Quartermaine rather than Tracy Quartermaine-Spencer, as proof that they won't be married long and that Laura is returning soon. It's pathetic, actually.

But we've got the couple going forward, so we get to laugh best.

I'm currently watching Grease and avoiding doing housework (what's new), and was reminded of a drop I saw a number of weeks ago. There's an insider at SD that uses high school roles for her code - Hooked has brought spoilers here that apply. Well anyway they were refreshing the list of character/code and Tracy now has her own code name. Luke has always been "Overaged Student", but Tracy is now "Rizzo". I think that's funny.

Hooked, that one about some dying and other's not I'm sure means Tracy will be ill enough for Luke to emote properly, but not so ill that she's be life/death. But honestly - she's never even had a hangnail so regardless of how sick she gets, this is record breaking.

• Members

Today's Recap, Wednesday, January 7 - Drat... no TQ, but for what it's worth......

STATS

Vets: Luke

Kisses: n/a

Appearance: n/a

Other Stories: Sonny doing mob stuff; Maxie still dealing with Winnie; Diane resigns as Sonny's lawyer; CarJax banter about hotel; Liz helps Lucky with taxes then they play video game and Sam arrives to look in window; Spin believes Winnie over Maxie

Line of the day: it's ouch - Maxie to Spin "Who wants to be your grasshopper?"

Sc. 1 - Luke walks into the interrogation room and tells Johnny this is becoming too familiar. Johnny says let me guess, you want me to stay away from Lulu. Luke says no, he's giving up that futile effort, now he's there to help. Johnny says it's going to be hard. "I was framed by the best." "Sit down Jr. You're looking at the best."

Sc. 2 - Luke wants the information, and still considers Johnny his partner whom he needs free. Lulu assures him Luke knows his stuff. Johnny gives him the details. Lulu is completely convinced Luke will be able to turn it all around. Luke and Johnny aren't so convinced.

Sc. 3 - Luke/Lulu working Elizabeth at the hospital trying to get the inside on Carl Purvis. Elizabeth says she can't give them any information, but she does tell them the room he's in.

Sc. 4 - No Luke

Sc. 5 - Luke calls Ric (who's trying to intimidate) impersonates Purvis saying he will tell the cops the truth if Ric doesn't meet him on the pier. Ric is rattles, Lulu is impressed but Luke cautions her that the real work is about to begin

Sc. 6 - Ric comes to the docks to meet Luke. Luke tells Ric to back off or he'll tell Alexis. Ric then lays into Luke about not being father of the year, and that Luke was the only one to do anything incriminating. Luke says he doesn't interfere in his kids lives unlike AZ. Ric then tells Luke AZ wants his son back and he'll roll over anyone who gets in the way.

Sc. 7 - No Luke