Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Pretty sure LC is not going anywhere in Jan/Feb based on MQAS chatter. This "she is critical stuff" is very disconcerting though! I personally always get a little scared when Guza decides to do one of his big explosive stories as last time we lost the awesomeness that is Stu Damon!! ....Well in his alive form anyways <_<

Edited by alanmonicaforever

• Members

I'm baaaack. ;) And omg...It is SO cold. Where I was. Where I am. FREEZING. Below freezing, actually. Brrrr. th_23038542231.jpg

Re: Sweeps - Why does Lulu always seem to end up in a hospital bed? :rolleyes: So tired of it. But glad that Monica seems to be getting something out of it. Watch, though, she is prob. unconscious most of the time.

Re: NYE - Sounds GREAT for LuNacy! Will be nice to see them finally together on NYE too. First time since they've been married.

Re: Beginning of Jan - Someone watching Luke and Tracy sounds good. I just hope it actually leads to something. Even though we have that 2009 preview with "Tracy in Danger" - you know how these previews get blown out of proportion.

angel, love the video! Nice to "see" you back on the boards!

AMF, nice to "see" you too!

hooked, hope you are having a nice vacation!

halee, thanks for the Police Woman clip!

To those not mentioned, hope you had a nice weekend!

• Members

Todays Recaps, Abbreviated (Monday, December 22nd)

Vets: Luke, Robert, Anna, Mac

Stories: Robin asks Robert to walk her down the aisle and he says no; Sam continues her dream/hallucinations including stopping Maureen from taking Jake the first time; Sonny visits with Morgan and Carly suggests he see Morgan more often as long as he promises to keep him safe; Jason/Spin rescue Sam; Clic on Sonny's couch doing the dirty; Kate invited Jax to spend Christmas with her; Scorpio meal is really cute -- Mac asks Patrick why he's quiet amoung all these Scorpios and Patrick says he knows better; CarJax passionately kiss under the Mistletoe at Morgan's suggestion; ClawSon toast to their first Christmas together

Luke is on the dock talking to someone on the phone with connections to Cuba, who is complaining about Bruscitis. There is no indication that his 'scam' is anything more than buying cigars. He finds Sasha's body and goes to have a closer look when Robert happens upon Luke and makes some snide comment that Luke has really done it now. Grin on Robbie's face, surprise on Lukey's. Luke is amazed he's there and wants to celebrate Robert being in remission. He cops to the cigars and Robert says he gave up certain things as part of remission, and given Luke's heart issues he should be giving things up too. Luke says near death taught him to live life to the fullest and he's not giving up what he enjoys. Robert says one thing he hasn't give up is drinking and he can still drink Luke under the table. Luke says prove it, and they make plans. Luke and Robert are just talking as cops come upon them and tell them 'freeze'. The cops don't know who Luke and Robert are, and arrest them (complete with handcuffs). Mac comes upon the sceen just as the police are about to take the pair downtown and tells the officers to release them. Luke and Robert comment on Mac's timing being perfect for a change. Once the cops are gone Mac says he would punch Robert if he wasn't so happy to see him, and then pulls Robert into a bear hug. Luke and Robert say they aren't responsible, and Mac says he doesn't suspect them. Robert tells him how to do his job and Mac isn't amused. Mac tells them about catching someone with Bruscitis in the line of the free clinic with 6 crates of Cubans, and Luke quickly excuses himself to run off.

BTW, Mac tells Robert he either walks Robin down the aisle or he'll be spending Christmas in lock-up..... so much for 'convincing Robert to do the job'. Spoilers are so misleading.

• Members

There was a GH commecial run during the show.. I hadn't seen it before.

It teased the following love/romances: Scrubs, Spixie, Claudia/Sonny (what do we call this? I actually like it. Shades of LuNacy), CarJax, LnL2, JaSam, JoLu (maybe some more I'm forgetting)... It also shows NL's returns.

So.. what's my point?!?!

NO LuNacy!!!!!!!! They ignore our peeps, when they have SUCH LOYAL FOLLOWING.

Not happy! Not happy at all!

• Members

That couple is called ClauSon or ClawSon, and I really like them too. Actually Laine, they are being patterned after LuNacy.... "the couple that shouldn't be together for all sorts of reason, but discovers they work better than with anyone else". At least that was what an insider said a month or so ago.

As to the LuNacy ommission, yeah, I wasn't amused either. But I'm not sure if this was actually teasing something legit or sending the JaSam/Liason/LnL2/LuSam fans around the bend again. Remember that Fall of Romance spoiler that came out and nobody got nuthin.

• Members

What about Sodia? I sort of like that.

About the lack of LuNacy in the commercial -- it's indicative of what they think of LuNacy. LuNacy = "extra"... "pad"... "filler" for the older watchers. I'm sad. They aren't given the respect and attention they deserve, and for that reason I fear the LuNacy Lovers among us are about to be cheated.

• Members

Hey BSG mama, hope you are feeling better soon. You have to get well so we can get to baking!

Halee, thanks for the clip of Jane and Angie rolling around on the bed. LOL!

A2D, thanks for the vid. Nice :)

Funny girl, sorry I missed ya tonite.

Happy Chanukah to my fellow Yids! B)