The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I would assume soon if the actors meeting really was yesterday, it is bound to be leaked. I would guess sometime this week.

For tomorrow (guess we better enjoy it while we can)

Next on General Hospital:

Diane advises Jason not to hold anything back when the Feds question him.

Sam and Alexis try to repair their relationship.

Lulu and Maxie both want the same apartment.

Emma will not give Robin a break.

Nikolas learns how to milk a cow!

Nadine tells Aunt Raylene the truth about her and Nik.

Aunt Raylene passes away.

Tracy tells Luke that their divorce is final.

Tracy tells Edward that she didn't really divorce Luke.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Bite your tongue!!! I think it means (I know but it's me so this is what you get) that the Q's are leaving, sursprise surprise, save one member is Tracy. She and Luke will be back together but the reunion they mentioned will me Anna and Robert. They aren't on much but we know they are coming back at least for a bit so maybe that's it, especially after his near death, don't they usually bring people together then?

oh yeah, and that other post I had, I meant i DID understand what they meant. I was typing to fast and didn't see I put the n't... not that that matters

• Members

Bite your tongue!!! I think it means (I know but it's me so this is what you get) that the Q's are leaving, sursprise surprise, save one member is Tracy. She and Luke will be back together but the reunion they mentioned will me Anna and Robert. They aren't on much but we know they are coming back at least for a bit so maybe that's it, especially after his near death, don't they usually bring people together then?

oh yeah, and that other post I had, I meant i DID understand what they meant. I was typing to fast and didn't see I put the n't... not that that matters

• Members

Robert and Anna are leaving together at Christmas. The reunited legacy couple onscreen is reuniting in March. At any rate I'll bet almost anything that there will not be an LnL reunion. Not now, not in March, and probably not ever.

So, we're off for a Christmas concert in freezing rain! Oh how I wish winter would come and stay rather than these weird temperature fluctuations. It's gone from -5 to +5 in 24 hours, and now it's supposed to go down to -13. I can do rain. I can do show. But this freezing rain is driving me crazy (not to mention that I've already fallen once this year and it isn't even Christmas).

I'll catch up later - save me some good gossip if it comes your way. B)

• Members

We have the freezing rain here too remos. :(

knh, what was your question about the speeches again? A certain episode you asked about?

Glad that Tracy is on tomorrow.

EDIT: knh, I went a few posts back. It's from right after the ILY on the HS episode; I think May 1st is the date.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Please folks, do not take offense, but would you mind posting any spec about TG endgame/retirement/end-of-lunacy stuff in spoiler white or black?

I enjoy and luv lunacy to death so I don't want to be upset by speculating the worst. It really sets my nerves on edge. And if they end up leavin or TG does without Tracy well then he/ they do, BUT i'd like to enjoy them together while I can.

Thank you.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

I'm not being condescending, TL. Ask Hooked - I talk like that on the phone. That's how I address a lot of people. I'm just acknowledging that you're totally right - we should keep that stuff in spoiler-mode, then those who want to can read it and the rest don't have to. I truly wasn't trying to be insulting.

(I've called Lainey, Ms.Q, GTQ and the rest "Luv", "Sweetie", "Sweetheart". That's just me.)

• Members

For the Alan/Monica fans among us...from SID today

http://i34.tinypic.com/33jqn2r.jpg

Alan and Monica get a reunion on 12/23

I will make one comment only--now would be a really, really good time to call and email about the need for strong older female characters and multi-generational characters and how that is what female viewers want to see.

And TL--sorry. I will stop bringing spec over and will put it in spoilers black with a warning if I ever do. I know what you mean, I can't even enjoy what Lunacy we are having with all the spec.

Edited by hookedongh