The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Oh, she's also returning at Abigail Bowen and a Russian mobster that Jason has to fight with.

I know, it's SD and you have to take it with many grains of salt. As I said, my first choice is that they stay together. Second is that they leave together. Operative word "TOGETHER".

But seriously, Some Enchanted Evening...

"And fly to her side, and make her your own, or all through your life you may be all alone. Once you have found her never let her go. Once you have found her never let her go."

I'm thinking I will have a whole lot of free time if/when JE/TG leave. Given everything TG has said, honestly it could go either way, but as long as they are a united front, I'm good.

Edited by remos

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Totally OT - do any of you get Canadian political news? We're in the middle of a coup. Our sitting Prime Minister is a nob (Bush wanna-be) and has lost much of the national confidence, so the three opposition parties - who actually outnumber the ruling party - are forming a left-wing coalition government (a la Europe). Now there's a east/west argument, Conservatives against the NDP/Liberals/Bloq Quebeqoui. My politics are obviously with the coalition, but this is new to Canadians. We always want it so nice.

• Members

If Luke serenaded Tracy with Some Enchanted Evening, I would be a goner. And so would Tracy. Sigh...

On the chance that the scuttlebutt is true, and Luke and Tracy leave together, it's theoretically possible they'd be back, key word being theoretical. But they could leave together, still be together, and Tracy could pop in here and there while Luke is off somewhere on a very short, and chaste, adventure. You never know...

• Members

Ok... took a break from the drawing and look what I come in for! Good thing I only have a few details left before I'm done b/c I have a few things to say... may get distracted from the picture a bit.

1) I am with Remos.... we all know I am having none of this they're both leaving SB. That being said, if they do leave together, like she said, it leaves it open ended for them to come back... and they won't have to spend 3 weeks trying to explain how they aren't dead (though it might actually be worth it to get her on screen).

2) it does make sense with the whole budget thing but this is what I have to say about that. First of all, kudos to whoever came up with the sell epis on itunes thing cuz that was great!! But let's look at the obvious too, I understand that the budget might be tight with all these vets (oh so many, right?) but they could have solved that problem before it started by not bothering to hire all those people they keep on for 2 appearences a week (ie, Iranian girl.. forgot her name.., lainey, Kelly) all those characters that no one gives a hott about could have been saving them enough money so that they could pay their vets well, given them good stories b/c, let's face it, that's who we all want to see anyway, and those stars would have drawn the audience back in... more viewers= more profits people.... COME ON!

3)what is all this jazz about NL coming back as Abigail Bowen? The spoilers were that a Q was coming back. First off, in no backwords universe is NL the one that people are all clamering to have back. I'm sure someone out there likes her, I've heard of it, but I've never actually seen one. And second, when everyone is saying we want the Q's back did they think we just meant the half a$$ed, mediocre talents that once was coming back as some other girl that is NO QUARTERMAINE.... or possibly did we actually want a real Quartermaine to come back to the family? I don't know but lets all think about it for a minute b/c clearly we are misrepresenting ourselves or they are the thickest people I have every, in my life, seen!!!!!

now, I have a few other things to respond to but I keep losing power, so never fear, I shall be back.... probably with a finished picture to post too

edit:

oh yeah, one more.... I would love love LOVE to see Luke do a best of Broadway serenade in Tracy's honor, how fun would that be.... second best- I did love the South Pacific reference

Edited by knh

• Members

If we're bringing back Qs, my votes are for Dillon and Ned.

I *do* think it'll be interesting of the rumor about NL is true. After all, it was referenced that Paige had a sister that was not in her life anymore when they were looking for living heirs to take in Emily originally. So it could be a plausible scenario, maybe a long-lost cousin or some such. Wouldn't be the wackiest thing we've seen on daytime TV.

Hee! But then, I think it would be interesting to see them bring Michael back. SORASd, of course, and maybe without the center of his brain that likes or cares for or wants anything to do with Sonny, Carly and Jason. And then maybe he changes his name to Quartermaine...

(I'm evil. I accept this.)

• Members

So this morning my little one wanted to get up early to go to STarbucks to get his teacher a gift card for her birthday today. I told him how sweet and generous that was, and he was like "well mommy, just want to make sure we are using your money for it and not mine right?"

LOL--so much for the generosity!

• Members

I agree halee, about Tracy's sopping wet hair :D.

I hope that the remainder of the time it's not all played for laughs. I mean Luke's "You Are My Life" and Tracy's usual fabulouness was gold but now a card game to determine the fate of my marriage? Love their wacky hijinks as a team, but it's time for Luke to GET SERIOUS!!

Oh btw, I didn't know that the Dominican Republic was in Mexico, or that Nadine lived with Leslie (or Liz or whoever lives in that gosh forsaken house already). teehee.