Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

About that Tracy/Laura article... It may not be how anyone took it, but I am going the optomistic route and I think what they meant by GF making Jane shine is not that she is made any better (yeah right) or that GF made her step it up at all (laughable!!) but that JE got the oportunity to used more of her abilities and her talent than she normally would b/c we all know that she is rarely ever on screen. She got to show off what she's got b/c she was allowed to grace us with her screen appearences dues to the fact that GF daned to come back and make everything around her "better" .... I'm sorry, I just had to go throw up a bit... but that's what I thought about that

I was more annoyed that it said she upped TG's game. As if she brought out the best in him and JE did absolutely nothing but take up space when she's on with him. That's was hilarious to me that anyone could even think that let alone actually voice it.

• Members

As I was arguing with an ewcbo fan earlier today - they didn't have a 3 decade romance, they had 3 decades of good PR. This is just one more to put in the category "The sun shines out of GF's ass".

We've heard from TG, GF and KS..... wonder if we will hear anything from JE....

EDIT

We've been talking for some time now about the violence on GH - but my kids are watching Home Alone and laughing their butts off as the burglars get beaten to a pulp. I'm thinking it's not GH, I'm thinking it's society at large.

Edited by remos

• Members

"And I'm grateful to my partner in crime, Jane Elliot...She makes me better!" :D

The media couple also had one of the best marketers, in or out of the soap industry, Gloria Monty. And they had, what? A couple of years before half of the couple left? What I found most telling is that the buzz is always about "that wedding" and not the other apparently forgettable years. The LnL "legacy" has been the ultimate in resting on your laurels.

EDIT: Welcome to the Lovefest, Stargazer! So glad to have you here with us. :)

Edited by GroovyTracyQ

• Members

OK, I gotta ask. ewcbo? (I'm guessing a LnL fan, but can someone enlighten me?)

Great article. I never got to see The City, so I had no idea our girl played so prominently. I mean, I've seen the promo from when she left GH to go there, but I've never seen clips of the show or anything.

And speaking of clips, does anyone know where I can pick up some early LuNacy clips, circa 2005-2006? I've seen what halee has posted on YT (Tracy and Luke get drunk & hitched and the fallout afterwards, and the whole kidnapping & Coleman things), but I'm really wanting to see the day-to-day stuff, especially when Lulu gets SORAS'd and the whole Markham Islands thing and right afterward. Some of them are available via Favorite-Moments.net, but it's a needle in a haystick there and I don't know what key dates to look for. Any suggestions?

(Looking for the fights just as much as the sweet stuff. Because seriously, the chemistry? It just sizzles when they're trying to one-up the other.)

• Members
  • Members

My dear.... here you will get...

• the most passionate JE/TQ fans around
  • the lastest TQ/LuNacy spoilers
  • the lastest TQ/LuNacy fanfic
  • more mvids than you can shake a stick at
  • links or copies of any interview with JE/TG you can think of (TL - LG's interview I think is in order)
  • just about any clip you can imagine
  • incredibly sarcastic sense of humour
  • links to TQ/LuNacy conversations elsewhere on the net that need our attention
  • daily gossip from our personal lives
  • recaps of the show when TQ/TG/LuNacy is on
Have I left anything out?

Edited by remos

• Members
Nope, sorry.

Didn't go there.

I basically barely watch these days. It's like I'm daring them to draw me back in.

They haven't done it yet.

I'm not opposed to this, actually...

I sorta like it...

Only problem is, Claudia turned his child into a vegetable.

However this is a soap, and in soapland even that can change!

Edit:

Yo Remos, did I mention I loved your last "Confessions?"

Might we get another (raunchier) chapter anytime soon? ;)

Edited by LaineyBev714