Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I've been gone forever! (well, it seems like that). Looks to have been a slow day around here.

The board changes caught me off guard! :lol: The Verdana font as the standard is gone!!! OH NO!!!! I shall still use it in my posts though. :D

knh, no need to apologize. You were right about the allowance; there was just no $20 bill.

Nurse #2, hooked?! Aww. :(

Time for bed for me too...Night!

• Members

Morning...bumping the thread...

Okay nothing new this morning. I am up early cause of camp for one kid.

Ms. Q or someone---I am somehow missing clips from 5/21/08 when Luke/Tracy left to go on the run? How can that be? Will someone upload for me por favor!

Hooked is way happy this morning, cause I got a little gift from a friend at SD...they made me three sparkly Luke/Tracy moving avatars with video clips and one Tracy/Sam Tram one! Now I gotta figure out if I can use it here and elsewhere!

• Members

Ugh... who changed this look? Me no likey. I'm not a fan of orange (too many bad 70's memories); I'm a water, blue/pink chick - like they used to have. This was brutal first thing this morning.

So my kids DON'T have camp for the first time in over a month. Strange Monday for me. But Zion (the mathematician/engineer) is counting down the days to allowance day. I don't get "Good morning, Mommy", I get "two more days to allowance day". I'd complain except in the back of my mind I know that means "three more days to Tracy day". We've all got to have our thing ;) .

Hooked, I was thinking the same thing about Floyd, nurse #2 and Coleman when I saw him dancing. Why are these extras/recurring getting so much facetime and Tracy is not. How can they NOT have a story for Tracy Quartermaine? They could have her in the thick of everything. No imagination at all. It's disgusting. Seriously, who do I have to speak with there to get a job as story consultant 'cause they obviously need help.

Again my question.... WHY bring her back for this? We are missing TQ anyway, wouldn't it be nicer to miss her knowing she was away with Luke somewhere enjoying life?

• Members

Okay here is something I found, but I wouldn't put too much stock in it...this blog site is someone who gathers spoilers from around the net...everything she has listed was from SD this past weekend I think...when that insider told me Luke/Tracy will stay married through the fall and her airtime will increase when he is back... but it is nice to see in print anyway so I will repost...

Hey Tracyfan..I just saw this. I just hope its true.

http://www.samisghspoilers.blogspot.com/

Jane Elliot:

Her scenes with increase incredibly once Luke (Tony Geary) is back.

• Members

Well, to be perfectly frank how could they NOT increase dramatically. Going from one day a month to one day a week would be an incredible increase in airtime.

BTW, love your new avis both here and at SD.

Edited by remos

• Members

Okay you all! This thread is dead! Where is the Tracy love around here????

We need to do something productive like write a few letters about getting her a decent storyline when Tony comes back. The summer is a lost cause I am afraid!

Let's do something instead of complaining!

Time to rally the troops!

Do I need to whip out my gold star chart again???

I am going to bring a few letters to Calif to mail from there too!

• Members

Just checking in quickly. I've been crazed lately! Do we know when Tracy is on this week?

*BTW Hooked I am always writing snail mail (and sometimes calling). No gold star needed. Maybe instead of whipping out your gold star chart you should just whip out your whip.You know you have one ;)

• Members

Why does it look like every post is a quote???

halee, Thursday, I believe. With Nik. One scene or so. There was supposed to Tracy/Scott scene too, but TIIC replaced it with Nik/Scott. Boooo...

hooked, Are you going to stand there looking stupid or are we going to get the hell out of dodge? BEST LUNACY SCENE OF 2008! Credit Trudy.

• Members

All is right in my world... the kids are all playing with neighbours - all on the same floor no less, and Ruah spent the last two hours playing Barbies. She's not a teenager yet!

I've just suggested to a bunch of ewcbo fans that the best think that could be done to improve the characters of Lulu, Lucky and Luke is to have Laura die a quiet, off-screen death so they would all be free to truly move on. I haven't looked yet to see their response.

All this quiet... and the humidity really broke last evening... just might inspire me to write... never know...

• Members

Shhhhhhh! That was not for the board knowlege Halee! (LOL)

Not sure if this was posted yet as I have been out all day long but...from GHH2 and this Shirley has a source now adays

From GHH2

Genie Francis is a gifted actress who can do a lot with a script...even one that's poorly written. She considers GH her "home" and I'm glad she's loyal to the show and her fans...she could easily be hired by another soap but she chooses to return to GH. I'm anxious to see how this story will play out and if Luke is involved. Tony Geary will be back from vacation by then...?

Quote:

I couldn't possibly agree with you more regarding Genie. Unfortunately, Tony Geary will not be around for this short appearance by Genie, but it is just as well. I am looking forward to this short-term female-centric story. Our mothers help define who we are as women, how do we do that once our mothers are gone? You just know that Genie is going to make this (mother/daughter exploration) into something very special even if it all takes place within Lulu's mind; she always does.