The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Proper thing!

OKAY.... LISTEN UP, PEOPLE (in my best imitation of Luke)

Your writers are getting stuck and need some inspiration. We need ideas, suggestions, even dialogue that comes to you out of the blue. We can spin it any number of ways, but we (the royal 'we') are opening the floor. Whatcha got for us?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah well, there's that...

As for the hair, I've noticed it's pretty flat to the head and no oomph. All the chicks that were given bangs in January and now getting comb-overs to appear that they don't have bangs. Tracy needs something more exciting with that do. Short hair can be fun, especially on someone with her personality, face and improving wardrobe. Haven't noticed more blonde, though. (you fashionistas are getting to me, ugh...)

• Members

No, I shall not succumb, Funny. If you could have seen the way I looked all weekend you would be assured that I will NEVER be fashion conscious.

But I'm getting it from them and my daughter is nicknamed "The Diva" for a reason. It's an academic discussion for me solely. Even my boys will occasionally tell someone that colours don't match. The Diva has great influence around here. Where she came from in anyone's guess.

• Members

How about Luke & Tracy go Back to the Future? Or maybe they get stuck on a bus with a bomb that will explode if it drops below 50mph? Or maybe they go on a cruise, and there is this really big shark...

Does that help? ;)

• Members

Okay, I've been playing mind games with a few (and they are fewer all the time) fans of ewcbo. There is yet another thread about how much Laura is needed. So... this is what I've done...

I've suggested a recast who would be more amiable, would remove the assumption of a L&L repairing, have her be there for the kids (which seems to be the #1 argument), and someone new wouldn't place the restrictions on GH that the ewcbo wants to. If you want to join in the fun, here's the link:

I miss Laura and wish she could be part of her kids' lives

• Members

LOL no, nothing like that. :)

Hey, I posted on the ewcbo thread on SOC again. I get the distinct feeling the thread will be deleted soon. Ah, she's so not worth the aggravation.

I will have to catch up with fics and vids later. Coincidentally since I'm off GH at this point, I don't spend half as much time online....I guess that's a good thing?

Although I miss my Lacy something fierce. Jane/Tony ROCK. They just do.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

Yeah, the fight just isn't in the ewcbo crowd anymore. They're almost as boring as their character. I've backed you up again.

It's amusing that when I suggested a recast Laura if it was so necessarily to have her on the show, no one jumped. They don't want Laura any more than we do - they want to relive history.

Hmm, it's not a him. I know it's not a her. So what is 'it'?

(and your lack of computer time is denying you my fabulous Annals - you know that, right)