Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh My God! I'm in anit-general-public mode right now. I went to my sister's recital yesterday. I am sure I'm horrible for not liking to watch all the kids' dances, but I don't have one to watch anymore so I no longer have to think they are cute... especially when there are about 2 hours worth of the same freakin dance over and over again. My sister is now in the oldest class besides the teacher/adult's class, so they have great dances. at least I assume they do. There was a woman in front of me who, I swear to God, almost made me drop whatever amount of class I have and know her right off the balcony. First of all, she had two little daughters, so I had to watch her, an amazon woman if I do say so, bob her big ol' head all over the place so I couldn't see a damned thing. I know they can't make it so that the giant families can sit further back and give the front tickets to people who are tiny like my family but wouldn't it be great of they could?! Anyway, her husband was next to her and he kept pushing his seat back into my and my pepere's knees. I pushed back when I got fed up but I don't think he could tell. He kept slamming it.. it hurt... the big jerk! When the dance was over the amazon would straighten up so she was even bigger and wave her arms around, catcalling and dancing like she was at a rock concert. I swear I half expected her to strip down and throw her bra on stage! She'd leave to go get her daughter and I'd have some piece but, I swear, she's come back the second my sister had the next dance so I could never get to see it. In 15 years of going to lease shows I have never been so mad at someone!!!! Drove me crazy, and what sucks it my sis had cool dances this year! She usually does, but, while she is incredible at tap and normally everything else pales in comparison, they were all really good. Her jazz was Steppin to The BAd Side from Dreamgirls. I think it was my favorite but I only got a glimpse so I don't know. What I imagined in my head to fill in all the blank spot was great though.

Alright, on to go do some cleaning... then drawing... and hopefully sleeping (maybe if I'm a really good girl I'll throw in the gym, but who knows. Realistically I won't do any and I'll probably just be writing b/c I'm fimally back in that mode now since I have some free time. Hopefully I can finally send my story out to some people).

Loved the Helena post... or at least the last line of it, it made the whole thing worth reading. I'm loving the blog. Though I haven't had time to contribute I am so loving it!!! I don't know who else is left to right as... is that what you are all doing, did you pick someone to stick to or are you just choosing with each post?

• Members

So did I!! I try not to comment so much anymore b/c I just get impatient and anxious but I'm gonna do it anyhow. I loved it!!! It was so cute and loving and just plain lovely. It has the potential as a general story idea to go over the top and it it the kind that over the top at all may as well be in the next statosphere, but you did an awesome job and it's fantastic... now these parts need to start coming quicker or I'm going to go crazy. That or I'm just never going to read them and when it's done I'll check them all b/c I can't do this read, take a break, read some more thing. I need to have the whoel story so I can read it from beginning to end over and over again!!!

LOVED IT

Ok, NOW I'm off to get some cleaning done cuz the mom is at one sister's softball game, don't know where the daddy is, danser is going to work and the other one just left for Florida this morning. I like how my mom said we all have to pitch and an get everything done today b/c we have had so much going on this week it's piled up.... but no one is home but me. Let's be fair, I am only 1/6 of the mess and my stuff goes away when i use it. I'm not having anyone clean my room so I should have to pick up after my sisters. I'm fine with general cleaning... vauuming, cleaning the kitchen and all that, but if they leave their stuff around it's stayin'! That's all I'm saying. Done ranting and raving about that now. Time to get to it. Talk to you all later.

And sorry, with no TRacy and Luke, my posts are going to have a lot of that kind of stuff in it. I'll try to come up with something relevent once in a while but it could be a stretch. Have a great holiday weekend all!!!!

Edited by knh

• Members

*waving back atchu* QT!!!!!

Nothing new going on in my world today. I am taking time to enjoy my days off. I have tomorrow off from school. WhooHoo!!!! This is the home stretch then school will be over and I can get rid of that ungrateful bunch of kids I have this year. Boy they were/are a rough group.

I've been enjoying the blog as well everyone. It's so fun to read and post.

EDIIT *waving back atchu* halee

Edited by funny1

• Members

OK I'm crossing my fingers as I post this because I have had so much trouble in the world of video clips today. However I have a new video converter program and I think I have all my issues fixed. Well not all my issues, but you know what I mean!

Tracy is Having a Heart Attack- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi7L43nZH5Y

*Thanks Sara if you are lurking!*

**And waves to QT & Funny**

• Members

Okay...

2 pairs of shoes,

2 long shorts,

2 tank/tees,

3 iron, floor-size candle holders,

3 giant candles,

20 hangers

and one scrub bush later....

Lainey is home!!!

(I'm not even including the Macy's bedding stuff from Friday or the Bluefly clothes from earlier in the week. OMG, PLEASE.. someone suspend my shopping privileges... stat!!)

Off to check the blog, and then gonna walk the pup.

tata,

LB