The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Happy day-late V-day everyone!!!

I loved yesterday's episode!!!!!

In response to ILTQ, I agree that he should have to work at Kelly's a bit longer. I'd love to see that. Then again, I think if he moves back in while he is still hating him we can get, either, a War of the Roses type of interaction or we can have her still hating him but him trying to win her back and he is unavoidable if he lives there, she'll have to deal with him and he'll wear her down (hopefully that would mean lots of scenes... which makes me sure it wouldn't happen, but oh well). It could be great to have him trying to win her back when she has no way of getting away from him. Plus she could take that as an opportunity to drive him as crazy as he did her, he can see her leaving to go out with other men or living her life without him and getting past the trying to convince him and herself phase.

Just a though- wanted to find something positive and good about them bringing him back to the Manse!

OT- got the job at the bank! HAven't heard back from anything else yet, but I had an interview last Friday that went really well, so she sent me to meet with someone else in another branch today. This lady was laughing the whole time cuz it was a prety chill interview. I walked out with her saying "Well, Kristin, I think you are absolutely lovely and that's exactly what I'm gonna tell Jennifer, so count on hearing from her with an offer in a few days". Thank god cuz I need me some money and insurance. And I'm doinf an a$$load of painting so I can start selling them (hopefully) at restaurants and the Greenwich festival and Milford Oyster Fest in the summer cuz those people have got some serious dough to spend on nothing. We were from Milford before here and my parents grew up there and they said all the New Yorkers sumemr there and want to "take back a piece of their summer" from the festivals when they leave".

Talk to you all later.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey knh--that is great about the job! Good luck with it. You are so amazingly talented, that it would be a crime if you didn't paint more and try to sell your work! It is THAT fantastic. Hear anything at all back as far as feedback from your novel? I signed up for a children's book writers conference in two weeks in Houston. I am excited for that!

Come chat with us some night. We miss you!

• Members

Hey Krisitn. Loved your War of the Rose idea! Fun!

Congrats on the gig and especially the insurance. I was self employed forever, insurance is huge.

Here's another festival idea,you should try to hook up with The Hamptons art fair too. If you can get out there. I think it's fairly new. Anyway I catered out in SouthHampton for a few summers. Talk about people with money to burn. My boyfriend at the time sold his artwork at different little fairs throughout town. We both cleaned up during those summers!! Just a thought. Good luck!

Hope Tracy is on Monday. I have the day off!

And Queen Tracy, your package was mailed yesterday!

• Members

Nope, never heard anything for the novel but oh well. I have some things I want to fix in it anyway... I know, I know, I keep changing it. Ill send it out after that. As far as the art I just need to get some things done and I'm good to go, but I have till the sumemr to finish it so I have plenty of time to do them.

BSG- I never thought of the Hamptons but that one is a good idea. It's like Greenwich in CT so I'd have that kind of crowd in 2 states!! Oh yeah, and the insurance is a HUGE thing, but especially when I am diabetic, particularlly sucks then... well,f or me anyway.

Thanks for all the congrats guys. I thought it was a pretty safe bet that I was getting it and I told you all how the interview went but I heard back from her by 12:30 today, 2 1/2 hours after my meeting and they offered me the job. I have to call her back tomorrow b/c I was at work and couldn't take the call, but I'm all over it. The poeple all seem great so far, actually they're all giggly and goofy without being annoyingly perky so it works for me. I have to work anywhere from 1-4 Saturdays a month but I am out by 12 and it's time and a half, so another plus. As much as Idon't really want to be doing thing for long and don't plan on it it does just seem better and better for the mean time.

Thanks ILTQ, I knew someone had to like that idea. You really want to make Luke suffer he needs to watch Tracy moving on with her life and doing so with other men. Right now he's cool with it b/c as long as she is still worried about convincing him she doesn't believe it herself, once that is over he is gonna have to work triple time and in some very creative, yet heartfelt, generous, and Tracy-lovin' ways to get her back. As much as she won't be able to avoid him if he lives there he can't avoid her either and will HAVE to see everything going on. Muahahahah!!!!! Tear his frozen little heart out. I'll give him credit where it is due, it does seem to be thowing out a bit, not much, not nearly melting yet, but I've seen a drip of water or to as the ice is starting to warm.

Ok, off to go vote at that poll a few dozen times, set my alarm for the Angie Jesse reunion tonight (I hate that soap, I hate most people on it and haven't watched probably since the last time they were on but they are TOTALLY the luke and Tracy of AMC) Love 'em, so cute!! Then on to my sister's dance team at the basketball game. Tomorrow I have to finish my friend's wall and call my bank lady... then on to more painting. The only problem with my selling these is that I actually have to start working on them and get 'em done.

Oh, man, I was at my friend's house the other day to paint her son's wall... I am so inlove with this kid. I made me come sit with him to wathc Backyardigans Super Spy. He was laying down with me but any time I tried to get up he cried. I tried to leave the room with him even and he told me "no, sit" which probably could be snotty but so wan't! Love him to death. I told her he is my rent-a-brother. I'm just gonna take him every once in a while and keep him for a bit.

• Members

HAHAHA!!! I got those big dumb naysayers at the poll down in the single digits. 91% baby!!

I think we should be nice and not the spiteful things I feel like we can and should be about it and give them a few percentage points but that's as nice as I want to be... kepp them inder 10 guys!!! I just voted about 80 times I think. I know, a little sad, but I got 'em from 85-91% so keep going!!!

• Members

I can't budge it past 91%. How scientific is that poll! Wish elections were run that way...

EDIT

I just shot a bullet into the sacred cow of LnL. If anyone wants to drop by and pull me out of the quicksand, the link at SOC is What supercouples did you think had no chemistry? (ignore the grammar)

Edited by remos

• Members

Heya I've voted its now at 92%

*SIGH* I have a art history project due on thursday so i'm working on it now but i think some of my materials i need are at home or at least I'm hoping mom finds them for when she comes to see me on Sunday lol to bring me a fridgerator. Still haven't made it to the tech ppl cuz I've been as busy as all get out and had a VERY BAD week so I'm hoping next week is a lot better. Stupid roommate turned on the lamp again but its going off tonight lol and i think she has our balcony door open right outside my bedroom open cuz i feel cold air since its 35 degrees out stupid witch. UGH can't stand them Sorry for the rant. I'm off to find me some dinner as I wait for my clothes to get done and work on my homework some more. I'll vote again laters.

Hope you don't get sick Debb

Edited by IluvAandM