The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I saw this over at SOC in a spoiler post. It made me laugh and squee, so I figured I'd bring it over.

HAHAHAHA. Now while I totally love the idea of it, I don't think it's true. I thought:

Hey, anyone notice there are a TON of Tracy threads over at SOC. Go forward and post my friends. Support the Tracy/Lunacy love (and stand up to those LnL supporters who really are wrong. They're just wrong. I hate wrong! Ha!).

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, Lainey, you and I kept the SOC people hopping through the night. Every get that sweater?

About Tracy and the mob connection, I really hope they return to this. How they would do the connection to S. BR (condisering she's older that Dillon) I'd like to know.

And I echo Lainey, come over to SOC and show the faith. There are some seriously "ewcbo at any cost" people over there. I spent 4 hours in a crowded shopping mall yesterday, with all 4 of my kids, so I was ready to rumble!

EDIT:

New poll up on SOC, "Which couple would you like to see to last".

Aside from the atrocious grammar, Tracy/Luke are receiving almost half of the votes.

Edited by remos

• Members

Thanks hooked! So, we guessed (or rather hoped) for 4 days, and we're getting 3. Not too bad. So, with the 2 days last week, 3 this week, and 2 next, that brings us to 7...Christmas will bring us to 8. And NYE will bring us to 9 (assuming she's on). We're expecting 11, right? Of course, that Episode Count insider has already been proven wrong for some of the characters, but here's hoping he/she got Tracy's amount right. :D *figures this out* She'll have to be on 2 of the following days: 12/26, 12/27, and 12/28 to make it 11 if I'm doing this right..

Also, per SI,

Oh, hey, is the heaven part on Wed. too?

Lainey, I don't think that's right, 'cause the same group of spoilers say that

As for SOC, I'll show the LuNacy love in the "I Heart LuNacy" thread, but I've debated sooo much over there in the past, and while I was quite proud of myself, LOL, it's not something I want to get into this weekend. So, I think I'm gonna stay out of the LnL vs. LuNacy topic...

EDIT: Totally OT, but yesterday I got my haircut, and my mother is totally in love with it, and she's like, "This is the smartest thing you've ever done." And I was like, "Wow...Says a lot about what you think of my life, doesn't it?" We both laughed, but I was thinking, "Hmm..."

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

OMG! I would LOVE if this rumor were true! We need more

What's the new 'do like? Which GH hairstyle do you now most resemble. lol ;)

In terms of the LuNacy love...

SOC: Which couple would you like to see last?

I think that Tracy is a better match to Luke than Laura ever was?

Miss you guys!

PS. hooked, I will so make you red velvet cake next time you come!

TL: are you done with all your papers?

• Members

Hey all, A quick "Hi" and "Lata"

On my way out to go see Barry Manilow at Nassau Coliseum with my mini-me. :D

Wont' be back 'til late.

Thanks remos, hooked, ms. Q for the spoilers

BSG, Have a portfolio due tomorrow and not even done yet. ugh. And I have a paper due Tuesday.

and two finals next week. Can't wait 'til it's over.

ttl

• Members

Have fun tonight, TL, and buena suerte with all the projects/papers/portfolios...

I guess Kate's, but hers is better. :lol:

SD has supposed info. about NYE - No mentions of Tracy/Luke, but I guess no one asked earlier. Actually, I take that back. Someone asked about them after the insider left. Anyhoo, here's what was posted so far:

Is there even room for LuNacy? :o

• Members

wow..I am all partied out! It is 6:15, I am in my jammies and ready to go to bed. Too bad there are three kids wanting dinner and dessert and shakes and need to have homework printed, etc. My husband is passed out for the night I think!

I am going to chat tonight come hell or high water!!!

Hopefully around 8pm central time.

TL--Maybe you will get picked out of the audience again tonight!

Lainey--will go post on those threads soon!

Tracy could be on the week of the 17th Ms. Q other than her scenes with Luke. We will have to keep our fingers crossed. At least we have three days to look forward to next week!

Edit

This was on soapdish just now when I asked the insider person a question...I am not positive they didn't mean xmas even instead of NYE, but I hope it is true

Insider:

Are Luke/Tracy together for NYE?

Yes in the hospital.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I'm in my jammies too, Hooked. Have been since I returned from Church after lunch.

It be cold up here. Anyone wanting a white Christmas, come visit! TO hasn't seen one of these in years.

I'm disappointed that Luke/Tracy are not in the NYE thing, but we've had US Thanksgiving and will have Christmas. I guess 3 out of 3 would been greedy (I've already seen one poster on SD joke about LuNacy being airhogs).

Luke is supposed to be on one extra day than Tracy this month, so I guess next Thursday is it. It's just speculation, mind you, since Tracy's days are one of the few for the week of the 17th that wasn't posted.

Really looking forward to this week and the Heaven/Hell scenes. Between that and Tracy's reaction to Monica's botch job, this should be a really good week for JE.

• Members

Awwww! Have fun tonight! And good luck with your papers and finals!!

Oh, I hope they have some nice scenes together. I want some quality

I posted on Marlena De Lacroix's blog in response to her post about Luke and Tracy at the Black and White Ball. And she responded! :D

Marlena says: What a great letter with good points. I had never heard that acronym before-LuNacy. Oh ha ha! I have to admit I like the complex, mature, redeeming union of Luke and Tracy because I am a married person. How rare it is to see characters you can really relate to on a soap opera any more!

Well said, Marlena! ICAM.

• Members

Remos, they weren't mentioned in my post because no one had asked about them when the insider was around.

Hooked, I checked the IL, and it seemed as though all the questions that were asked at that time were pertaining to NYE, so I guess we will see if he/she meant NYE or Xmas for LuNacy...I would assume NYE, but it is a bit unclear.

• Members

Hey Keith--Happy belated Birthday

From soapdish...JZ comment when asked her favorite scene from 2007:

What was your favorite scene from 2007.

JZ: It's just airing. When Luke is going into heart surgery and we're scared because he's got attitude So Bobbie rallies the troops and tells everyone to tell Luke to cut out the crap.

Question: Is she rallying Tracy too or just his kids, etc? I guess JZ doens't have too many scenes to choose from either this year--so sad. This must happen tomorrow or Tuesday