Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm about to head to the breakroom...

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

But first, TracyLuv, this is for YOU:

SENDSPACE: http://www.sendspace.com/file/rquww5

MEGAUPLOAD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BHJWBHA0

BTW, I know that usually the previews clip what's in the first half of the show, but I don't think that LuNacy scene is coming until near the end, unless GH does some sort of flashback thing with Tracy/Logan and Tracy/Scott/Alice or whoever else she's supposed to have scenes with.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Wooohooo Ms. Q!!! Thanks for the VID!! I LOVE IT! I knew you would come through before our girl's hubba came back to her!

I watched that promo a couple of times myself tonite BSG. And I slo mo'd it on my DVR. I hope her hubba crawls right in bed next to her. :D

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

More than 218,000 views is a definite indication to the popularity of Tracy Quartermaine & Jane Elliot. This woman needs to be on at least twice a week (minimum of 104 episodes per year)- she's absolutely amazing! People do not live forever after all. I so hope Elliot is nominated next year for a Daytime Emmy.

• Members

Sorry TL...Remos left and I was about to head out when I saw you got bumped off. I just wanted to post one quick thing and am going to bed...

According to an "insider" at soapdish..."there are no Qs being killed." THey mean during sweeps...not that many left to choose from.

Here's hoping for a really good "lunacy" reunion tomorrow. Hoping for a good slow mo day for me and you TL!

Oh...LadyA! Hope you had a great trip and won some money in vegas!!!

• Members

Okay...not sure how accurate or not, but here is the scoop on today's Luke scenes from Soapdish insider's section: Looks like they are playing it for laughs...and that is the only Luke scene today at the very end...at least hopefully tomorrow we get the follow up. Watch he is standing there in a blonde laura wig and then pulls it off and says Long time no see to her! Also...there is one new spoiler for Luke..hopefully Tracy will be involved in that somehow...

Also one more insider info...grain of salt...

Edit again

OMG LOVED LOVED LOVED your new video Ms. Q--I did notice your very perfect lyrics to clips BTW...the holding your hand part--you rock Stace!

Edit again

I GOT THE SCOOP FOR TODAY on the soapdish board on the Tracy naked scene (if this person knows what they are talking about). I asked if anyone knew if they were giving Luke and Tracy a bedroom scene...this was the answer:

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I just wanted to say.....

Congratulations

to us all!

For four months Tony/Luke has been off our screen and our favorite couple has been put on hold, and we made it. I know for a fact that if it was any other actor the fans would be going crazy. So I am giving us all a pat on the back. :)