The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

This sounds rediculous, but the first time I heard the song "Cupid's Chokehold" by Gym Class Heroes (hahaha) I thought of Tracy. Even though the only part that actually makes sense is the chorus:

"Take a look at my girlfriend

She's the only one I got

Not much of a girlfriend

I never seem to get a lot"

And that was back in April, so it doesn't apply that much now. But since I thought of it once, thats what the song reminds me of now. If I could make videos, I thought of putting Tracy screaming at someone with her funny expressions for when the say "ba da ba da." I have an active imagination.

EDIT: To clarify, it was about Luke not getting a lot... at the beginning of their relationship because Tracy hated him. It would be for a more humerous video, haha.

Edited by Colette

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

A few songs that always remind me of Tracy:

God Bless the Outcast (from Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

Stupid Boy (by Keith Urban)

Because of You (by Kelly Clarkson)

He's a Tramp (from Lady and the Tramp -- about Luke)

Anybody interested in a Bunny-Exchange for the Smutathon? I'm really blocked, so I could use some brainstorming. Unfortunately, every time I'm able to go in the Break Room lately, nobody's available..... We could list story ideas, challenges, prompts, etc. either here or on the Ficathon. Anybody who is inspired by them could write a story, make a vid, or do a graphic. Anybody interested?

• Members

Woohoo!! Thanks Deb! I feel honored :). And thanks for the compliments, everyone. :)

Was she on today? I just got home, I didn't even check my TIVO yet.

As for Night Shift, I only have two words - P-U - LOL!!

I also like the song 'Bitch' but Nex, I love your 'Dizzy' vid, it is just perfect. I'm glad you made that vid, to THAT song. I watch it OFTEN.

Hella Good Results as of a few moments ago: Lucky: 95, Sam: 95, Tracy: 110!!! wooohooo!

Below, in my signature, I added a link to the 'Hella Good Couples Game' as well. Nex, thanks for letting us know about it.

Edit: Nope - She weren't on today. And she is not in previews for Monday. But we are supposed to get some Tracy greatness at least two days next week, right?

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Here are a few of the songs that could also work....

"When Your Mad" by Ne-Yo

"Must Have Done Something Right" by Reliant K

"The Best Thing" by Reliant K

"Don't Matter" by Akon

"Criminal" by Jeff Austin Black

"The Story" by Brandi Carlyle (sp?)

"Breathe Me" by Sia

"City of Blinding Lights" by U2

"Original of the Species" by U2

If you feel like doing an angsty vid try:

"Stupid" by Sarah McLachlan

I have all of these songs downloaded, so if you want them, just let me know!

• Members

I have just under 3 minutes. I caught up on reading earlier though.

TracyLuv, cool banner.

Great song choices, everyone! remos, I once started a video to "Bitch." I never finished it though, and then I lost it when my computer crashed. Maybe when I get back home, I can start over. :)

nex, glad to hear you might be making another video soon! I rewatched Dizzy the other day. It's so great, each time I watch it.

I checked out HellaGood. We are seriously taking over. *evil laugh*

Catch you all later! :D

• Members

Gosh, no Tracy...not that surprised (did I just say 'gosh', wth is wrong w/ me today).

I seriously have the worst writer's block yet. Ugh ::pulls at hair::

Oh and a song that kinda reminds me of LuNacy is "Little of Your Time" by Maroon 5

::sighs:: I so need a life. Tootles.

• Members

Ms. Q, I look forward to seeing that vid. The potential is huge. Another reason to love that song!

Hooked, remember our conversation about the weather? Just wanted you to know that last Monday we were 40 degrees (mid-high 90's for you, I think) and dying. Today everyone is in sweaters and jeans, and we're at 14 degrees. I'm not sure what that translates for you south of the border, but it be cold and damp here. Anyone else having these crazy temperture swings?

Hope this isn't salt in the wounds, but for all the talk of writers block, you folks have unblocked me. Sorry, it's not fanfic, but at least something is finally flowing. In the face of such good writers, I've been inspired.

And Nex, Dizzy has become my new workout song. I just put it on repeat, the kids watch the "pretty mommy", and I get some time for myself. Works all the way around!

• Members

hi guys!

Just popping in before heading off to my college roommate's wedding. I've loving everyone's song choices! Viva la Tracy playlist!

nex: When I read your post I couldn't get Fiona Apple's Criminal out of my head. Which I'll admit is a song that I enjoy and haven't thought about in a long time. I checked out Jeff Austin Black's "Criminal" and I loved it. Nice choice.

One of my favorite songs that I listened to a lot when my husband was away before we got married was Bob Dylan's Tomorrow is a Long Time. Since I've thrown out a LuNacy agnst song, this is my choice for Luke on the road missing Tracy. Awww.

Tracy is rocking it at HG! Keep voting! :)

~bsg

• Members

Hey guys, I know it's been a little while, but life's been busy. Not much to say on the show I guess since she wasn't on in the last few days, but I though tof a song when I was reading your posts. It's Love Will Come To You by the indigo girls. Great song and I was listening to it on my ipod the other day and thought it would be a good tracy song. Not so much a couple thing, but it could be her with all her men

• Members

Woo woo!! Tracy is way in the lead at Hellagood and Luke and Tracy are way in the couples lead!! It gave me satisfaction today to give Luke?Tracy a point and take one away from Luke and Laura!!

Another rainy saturday in H town!! anyone up for a few minutes in the breakroom? 12:30 central....

edit

from SOC...nothing new...but a little more specific for this week (so she must get out of shadybrook this week)

One more from Wubs...same song...different wording..

Edit again

LadyAshton...are you around for a few? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

(1:35 central time)

Another edit...

I like the song Time for me to Fly by REO Speedwagon..makes me think of Tracy/Luke and him always leaving, but it should be Tracy saying "Time for me to fly"

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

first of all... *waves to TL and REMOS*

now down to business: For whoever was asking (I don't remember, sorry) I found a site for converting videos for the ipod!! I know, I'm a hero and all that, I heard it from my sister already (actually it was a bit of an ego boost). I downloaded it and it 's free and works great. I've finished converting most of my files already, but I tested it on one of them and it definately plays on my ipod now.

here's the site for ya:

http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/