Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lord, Keith and ILTQ are like keeping the TQ Lurve going today! I'm feeling a little better now that I've had lunch. Thanks for the offer, ILoveTracyQ. It doesn't normally go bad--it's just that today would be the day they do something stupid, right?

So, is anybody (looks in the general vicinity of MsQ) able to give us a real-time update on today's show? I'm going to try to take my break at four, so I can get updates because I won't get home until later tonight. Oy.

At least she's on. Let's hope Guza doesn't massacre her pure-form too much. Oh, Jane, Jane, Jane, we've missed you so much! And you want to know the sad part? Aside from the fact that he gives JE a better shot at screen time, I haven't missed Tony Geary/Luke at all. MeBad, huh?

• Members

LOL at you guys.

Um about TG...me too. I mean I can take or leave Luke unless it's a scene with Tracy.

Much like I can tolerate Lulu only with Tracy.

BUT I reeally like Lacy/LuNacy.

Funny huh?

I guess the best way to put it is that Tracy makes Luke tolerable for me and without her....I just don't care.

TG seems like a sweet guy...but Luke?

BAH.

If Jane never had a scene with him again...it would not bother me in the least to FFWD him...I'd only watch the scene if I knew he were talking about the Q's or Tracy.

Same with Lulu. I'm not dazzled at all. She's an overhyped character played by an overhyped actress.

Now Greg as Lucky I like...but would I watch GH just for him?

Uh...NO. LOL

• Members

Some quotes-paraphrases

Edward: You are in no position to criticize, young man.

Tracy: Neither are you, Daddy. Do the names Bradley Ward and Jimmy Lee Holt mean anything to you?

--

Emily: You're going about this all wrong.

Tracy: Are you still here?

--

Tracy: Marriage is out of the question.

--

Tracy: Maybe this provide Luke and I with some common ground.

Edward: Love has addled your brains.

--

Ugh. I hope Tracy has more scenes than that. <_<

• Members

LIVE Updates (with a bit of commentary)...

Scene 1: Tracy on the lounge seat in the living room, holding the condoms. Edward is ranting about them. Lulu overhears.

Scene 2: Edward places the blame on Tracy. She's CEO, she wanted to downsize, she hired incompetent peope, blah, blah, blah. Tracy says it doesn't matter anymore. The defective batch is out. The problems been fixed. No sense in recalling if they're probably already used. If they keep their mouth shuts, it'll all go away. Emily's standing around, but I'm not paying too much attention to her. Lulu/Dillon outside. Lulu wants to see the condoms that Dillon has in his wallet. They're from ELQ. She got pregnant because his family manufactures defective condoms. Tracy: "You're pregnant?"

Scene 3: Tracy/Lulu/Dillon discuss in code for about 2 seconds, until Edward demands to know what is going on. Lulu doesn't want to tell. Dillon blabs, "Lulu's pregnant, and I'm the father." Edward wants them to get married. Too many illegitimate children and all that. Tracy is against the marriage. Edward doesn't have room to talk. Lulu leaves. Emily is going on and on about being kind and supportive of Lulu, blah, blah, blah. Emily, shut up. Edward and Tracy are so evil, blah, blah. Dillon throws his condoms at Edward. Edward/Tracy are left in the living room. Edward is worried about Luke going after ELQ. Tracy says something (don't know remember what), and Edward tells her love has turned her brains to mush.

Scene 4: No Tracy, so I didn't pay too much attention, but Emily goes to Wyndemere to tell Nikolas about the baby. Edward shows up at Liz/Lucky's house, says the Q's will take full responsibility for the baby. What baby? Lulu's pregnant. Georgie and Lulu at Kelly's. Lulu is upset. She wants Georgie to admit to hating her or something. Georgie admits it, but says she could be the one in Lulu's shoes. It's different, says Lulu, because Dillon loves Georgie. Dillon at Kelly's (I think, I'm not watching completely). Lulu doesn't want the baby.

MORE COMING LATER...I think our girl might be gone for the episode. :(

Scene 5: Emily/Nikolas. I hate NEM. Nik says Lulu should've been sent to prep school. They talk how she has no real family except Nikolas. He needs to be there for her. Lulu/Dillon. Arguing. Dillon is being summoned by Tracy (telephone). Lulu doesn't want Dillon to freak out. They're gonna work this out. Georgie tells Lulu that the Q's are not going to allow that kid to be up for adoption. Edward at Liz and Lucky's, still talking about marriage. Edward said it's simple. Lucky: It's not simple. No decision is being made until Lulu agrees to it.

• Members

I tihnk she'll back, seeing as Dillon has been 'summoned' to the Q Mansion again.

Edward pissed me off with Lucky. Old man's a bastard.

MoreTracyNowPleaseKthanksbye.

Yay! Maternal!Understanding!WhathaveyoudonewithTracyQ!Tracy!

Boo! Edward ruined it.

Edward's comment about Dillon acting like a real Q had me rolling, though.

• Members

Yeah, I figured she's be back. That summon mention happened after I typed that I didn't think she would be on anymore.

Scene 6: Georgie/Lulu at Kelly's. Lulu is still upset. She's supposed to start college in the fall. Lulu: I lied. Dillon slept with me. This is the end result. Lulu wants this to be over, seriously considering abortion (GH didn't use the word). She hates this. Dillon arrives at the Q's. Tracy wants to talk to him. She looks upset. Tracy apologizes. She/Dillon sit on the couch together. She is very sympathetic (I don't have specifics, because I wasn't watching/typing at the same time). Dillon: Who are you and what have you done to Tracy Quartermaine? Tracy: I love you, Dillon, and I want what's best for you. Me: Awww. Dillon is kind of being annoying. He pretty much wants Tracy to cut to the chase. Tracy is about to tell him he doesn't have to marry Lulu, but Edward storms in, goes on a rant. Tracy stands up for herself and Dillon, is angry that Edward ruined their mother/son conversation. Go, Tracy, go! Dillon stops their argument. It's his baby and Lulu's. They'll make the decisions. Tracy/Edward are just bystanders, blah, blah. He leaves in disgust. Edward points out that Dillon is finally acting like a true Quartermaine, and they need to watch out.

Scene 7: Lulu/Dillon at Kelly's. Georgie is supportive of Lulu. Lulu is visiting Laura. Not going into details 'cause I'm a bit jealous that JMB gets to do monologues and Lindze Letherman gets crap. Oh, and that Adrianne Leon never had much to do either. But that's a different topic for a different day. ;)

Previews: Lulu shows up at Wyndemere, probably seeking Emily's advice. *pukes* Liz/Jason have no regrets. Alexis in therapy with Lainey...Or maybe she's just telling Lainey that Ric/Sam slept together, and she walked in on it. *sigh* I miss my girl already.