Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Keith as far as Stefano on DOOL....I don't want him back either. I wouldn't mind finding out the "gloved hand" is a DiMera but really all that can be done with Stefano HAS been done. He's played out.

I think he and Jane had chemistry the first time together on GH...but it's been so long ago I really can't remember.

• Members

Awww...MinervaFan honey....I wish I could. Do you want me to lie to you?

M'Kay:

I've heard that when Luke gets back he walks in on Tracy and Robert in what looks like a comprimising position...with Luke apparently misunderstanding and thinking Tracy and Robert have gotten to "know" one another since he's been gone.

Of course Tracy being Tracy she talks Robert into playing along(this part I hate) and they convince Luke they are lovers....only to have the scheme backfire when Luke offers to give Tracy the divorce rather than fight for her.

Luke is playing one last scam however...but Tracy thinks he's serious...so she decides to beat him to the punch and not let him "win." She flies to the Dominican Republic to get a quickie divorce...only to have Luke(who didn't think she'd call his bluff) hot on her heels.

He finds her and after a heated argument they end up making love, with Tracy telling him after the deed is done that the divorce was final that day.

He vows to win her back and they spend the day together....with Tracy deciding to tell him that she DOES love him...and just as they get back to the hotel room..the phone rings and it is Lulu telling him that Laura has "awakened."

:)

Or that's how I'd write it. Actually I'd write Laura off a cliff or sold into white slavery.....but that's not going to happen(the white slavery part) because honestly on RealGH Tracy doesn't stand a chance.

On My GH Laura would either die but I'd rather she made a full recovery and Luke chose Tracy.

((HUGS)) to you MinervaFan and *waves* to everyone else.

• Members

*waves to ILoveTracyQ*

Ooh, fun icons, MinervaFan.

I'm not sure if I believe the rumor, ILoveTracyQ. But it's fun to speculate on what could be...Love your version of Laura waking up. If GH had bothered to build on Tracy/Robert during TG's vacation, I could've seen something similar happening, but nooooo. *sigh*

And yeah, not too much to say. :(

• Members

I have 2 1/2 minutes left on my break--my spoiler email came in and there was Tracy in it. Mostly the same old cr*p, but thise looked interesteing from Soapzone:

SPOILERS:

>

>

Lulu prepares to face what should be a very grown-up ordeal, and it's very hard for the young girl to do… Hi, Jax!... The scene everybody's been waiting for is coming up, when Tracy reacts uncharacteristically

to Lulu's pregnancy. Robert revs up to fight some criminal element.

So. What defines "uncharacteristically"?

9 seconds left. ILTQ, dug your plot. Break's over--talk to you guys later this evening--it's my night at the computer lab.

• Members

[venting] Ugh...Person on another board posting that TQ drives businesses into ground...Ugh. How would we know, really? Have we seen her at ELQ once? In fact, I remember ELQ receiving a large influx of cash or something while Tracy ran it. Yeah, the money came from Helena...but still. Sorry. I shouldn't let it bother me. It's not so much the person as it is Guza and his "Wimmins are stupid, incompetent, and can't run a business" attitude. [/venting]

SPOILER STUFF

_

_

_

_

It seems strange that the spoiler about Jax's return would be right in the middle of the Lulu and Tracy spoiler. Heh. SZ isn't always accurate (well, at least the "next week" section isn't always, which is where I believe that came from). I'm still waiting for Robert/Tracy to wine and dine. ;) But if it is accurate, and it probably is, I'm going with Keith's answer. Wizard pretty much said Tracy would be concerned for Lulu, so maybe this will turn out all right.

• Members

Hi all! I hope everybody had a good weekend :D

MinervaFan, I am sorry you couldn't see the link from abc.com and I don't know how to change it. :(

I do however, like your icons....especially the bad 90's haircut. haha To think there was a time I wanted a hair cut just like that, thank god my mom said no!

ILoveTracyQ, I like your theory of what should happen when Luke comes back to town too bad the writers seem to see Tracy as a joke or !@#$%^&*]. *GRRR*

I am glad to see that there are a bunch of Tracy spoliers out there, my only question is do we know when they are suppose to play out?

WOW page 126!!!

• Members

Ms.Q would this be Soapzone or another board?

Anyone I would know?

And serious question...but how is the CEO of ELQ supposed to know the company was manufactoring defective condoms?

Wouldn't that be the responsibility of the supervisor of the factory to let them know?

It's not Tracy's fault.

Period.

• Members

nex, they're supposed to air this week (Wednesday to be exact, and maybe Tuesday or Thursday as well...if we're lucky) and next week.

Easy. ELQ's in trouble. Tracy's the CEO. ;) It's not right to blame her, but Guza is an idiot who will dump on the Q's whenever he has the chance. *sigh*

ILoveTracyQ, I'm PM you about the other site. It's probably not proper to discuss other boards on boards (even if I have done it before :o).

Oh, Baby has been updated by the way. Chapter 59 and Chapter 60. Nothing too exciting is happening at the Xmas party...yet. ;)