Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

MinervaFan, heh. I never thought of that, but RC will be on maternity leave. Don't see it happening, LOL.

angel, yes! You're back! *throws confetti* Unfortunately, JE hasn't been onscreen AT ALL this week. I think she'll be on tomorrow though (Luke/Robert are, according to spoilers).

MarlandRulez, thanks so much for letting us know! And yes, ILoveTracyQ, she needs to steer clear of that hair.

OT-GH Survivor Update: Yay! More posters are joining the alliance I'm part of. ILoveTracyQ, you should join too. (I'm sharing coconut milk with my alliance buddies ;)).

• Members

HELLO ALL!!! I'm at my aunts house! I am not in school anymore and so i can't post on their computers and i can't post from home because for some strange reason, my comp won't let me so i have o post where i can, when i can! lol!! It's great to know i've been missed, i have sooooo much to catch up on!

First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ILoveTracyQ!! I hope your birthday was really awesome!

SPUMOR talk.....

number one, I doubt that SC is leaving the show. He has been up for an emmy and won just about all of them if not all of them since he's been on the show since '03. I don't see that happening. I hope TIIC don't spit in he face of his accomplishments that way, that would so suck!

number two, TTTTTTRRRRRAAAACCCCCCYYYYYY!! She is in the previews fior tommorrow, and she's wering the same outfit that she wore in the media net pic so me thinks the dinner is coming soon!!!

number three, regarding Skacy, i don't know if I like skye being tracy's but it could make GREAT angsty stuff for both JE and RC to sink their teeth into, which is always good! Luke's thenew sonny (sam and alexis, ya know the "creepy, freaky crap" sonny spoke of, lol) why did TRacy lie, why did she let rae take skye? does she even KNOW that skye is her's. I just hope, if this is the case, that they don't take the whole "daughter is sick and needs some sort of genetic material that only the mother can provide" crap that they pull with every other "who's the mommy" sl in soaps. seriously, let's put our thinking caps on and try a new scenario, pleeeeaaasssseee!!!!????

number four, justsus is definitely killed by manny ruiz. why? none knows. ( hey, it's GaP, it doesn't need a reason). what if anything, does this mean for the q's? *hopes against hope that maybe tracy gets a scene in which she finally acknowleges justus as a TRUE Q* (angsty stuff again)

SPUMOR talk over

number five, downloading the vid as we speak, ms.q. I'm sure it's awesome ( transitions and all! :) )

Whoo, i think i have carpel tunnel now and i am done with this post! I think. It's great to be back!!

ETA: Minervafan, i left a review of LJ but LOVED "Double Dare"

ETA # 2: Love the updates to oh, Bay, ms.q. Just awesome.

NOw, im done.

• Members

Hi tracyluver! That's strange that you can't post at home. Glad you're here though. :) Thanks for the feedback on the fanfic.

And yay! Tracy won SZ's favorite character contest. It's happened before too. Woo hoo! :D

SPOILERS, RUMORS, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

_

_

_

_

_

Re: Scott Clifton. tracyluver, he hasn't won yet. ;) Nominations only. But still...I don't see GH letting him go.

Re: Tracy/Skye. Still doubting it's true (the rumor's been going around for the longest time, LOL), but as long as Ned isn't de-Q'd, I'd be fine with it.

From SID: Hottest Stories: "Is Skye Really Over Luke" The person just posted the title and nothing more, but please do not tell me GH is considering putting them together again after Robin Christopher's ML. GH doesn't have use for JE unless she's paired with TG. Sad...but true. *sigh*

• Members

Shoot me DED with that promo, Mama. I hated her hair, but loved her attitude. The line was funny--Ned: My father was illegitimate? Tracy: Your father was a bastard...

Shoot.

Me.

DED!

And tomorrow, we get Tracy *AND* Helena. Fwee! Almost makes it worth waking up in the morning.

• Members

Great Mother who watches over us all, please protect Keith's brain as he bravely dares to turn on the television and watch General Hospital. Gentle Mother, protect him from the inane plot devices, the overworked dramatic twists, the bad wardrobe, and the denigration of beloved and venerable characters in favor of the younger and less-talented. And dear Mother, please, please, please, let Tracy have a great scene or twelve, preferably with some lusty moments, good hair, no sour facial expressions, and lots of great dialogue. So mote it be.

That good enough for ya, Keith?

Oh, and the Alice/Tracy femslash has taken on a life of its own. Eleven pages so far, from Alice's POV, and I plan to do a second chapter from Tracy's point of view. Yeah, it's angsty, but it's also going to do a lot of character development for both of them. Hopefully, even ILoveTracyQ will like Alice after this story. (You are going to read it, aren't you? :rolleyes:

ETA: Hypemuzak (I have no idea what she posts as here) has posted the latest chapter of Homelands over on the TQ Ficathon. It's really, really good.

Oh, and ILoveTracyQ and tracyluvr, ya'll need LJ accounts so ya'll can stop posting anonymously. (You'll never get my responses if you keep doing that!) Can I lure you over to the dark side with an offer of a free TracyQ layout, designed by me? Get a free account, let me know, and I'll create a special banner just for you. In fact, if anybody out there has an LJ account and wants a Tracy Q banner for their journal, just let me know and I'll give it a go. But ILoveTracyQ and tracyluvr, ya'll really need to get an account---

• Members

tracyluver I agree 100% with you, I don't think even the writers at GH would do a "long lost mommy/daughter" storyline so soon after the whole Alexis/Sam mommy thing. Its only been a month or two since that came to light and that it way to soon even in the "soap opera world". :wacko:

Oh and as for SID's "Is Skye really over Luke" article, I have not read it, but I doubt there is ever going to be anything romantic between these two again and here is my thinking.....The writers seem to have gone out of their way to show how Luke is such a "dead beat" dad. With Skye about to have her miracle baby, I seriously doubt she is going to have time to worry about Luke and his on again/off again adventures.

But how is this for a storyline.........how about making Tracy the one who delivers Skye's baby. Lets say they are at GH, get both stuck in that darn elevator (I figured everybody else on the show has gotten stuck in it) when Skye goes into labor. Nobody can get to them so it is up to Tracy to do it!!! :) I see a plot bunny is somebodys future!!! haha

• Members

Here's a top ten for you--Top Ten Reasons to Never Get Pregnant on a Soap Opera

1. Going into labor while stuck in an elevator (usually with a romantic rival).

2. Going into labor after falling down a flight of stairs (usually after being pushed by a romantic rival).

3. Going into labor during The Worst Storm of the Century while stuck in a remote cabin with said romantic rival.

4. Who My Baby Daddy?

5. I know My Baby Daddy, but he's in love with said romantic rival.

6. Tawny Madison is worse at doing maternity wardrobe than she is at regular wardrobe, and that's saying something.

7. All the hormonal angst, none of the benefits of prenatal vitamins.

8. Did I mention the whole going into labor at a bad time while stuck with a romantic rival?

9. No matter how classy, elegant, sophisticated, or brilliant you are, no matter how out of character it might be, the writers are gonna have you stick that child with a stupid name. And then add the word "Baby" in front of it until he or she is in short pants and riding that tricycle to day care.

10. Sooner or later, when you've gotten used to him or her, your baby's going to go through the Soap Aging Process. And at the age of 43, you will be a mother to a 35-year-old.